buying finasteride online please help!

uk100

Reaction score
i want to start using finasteride, where is the best place to buy it? I have found that i could get 3 months supply of finasteride 5mg for about 60 quid? on chemist direct, is it available cheaper elsewhere?

where does everyone else get theirs from and does anyone use chemist direct to buy them?

beaner

Reaction score
You should try using the "search" function. There are dozens (if not hundreds) of threads on this topic.

Mestys

Established Member
Reaction score
uk100 said:
i want to start using finasteride, where is the best place to buy it? I have found that i could get 3 months supply of finasteride 5mg for about 60 quid? on chemist direct, is it available cheaper elsewhere?

where does everyone else get theirs from and does anyone use chemist direct to buy them?

I see you're from the UK. Don't purchase it online, go to your GP and explain that you would like to use Finasteride to help with your androgenic alopecia. They will offer you a prescription for 1mg Finasteride, explain to them that there will be a considerable saving if you could be prescribed a private prescription of 5mg generic Finasteride (they wont offer this on the NHS). Explain that you will cut the pill into fifths using a pill cutter.

I took my prescription to Tesco pharmacy, the pharmacist did ask a few questions on how I was going to divide a pill into fifths (doctors instructions on the prescription). I explained to him that I had a pill cutter.

The cost of 30x5mg tablets of generic Finasteride = £2. Cut the pill into quaters and take 1.25mg a day. That is 4 months worth of Finasteride for £2 from a legitimate source. 50p for a months supply of Finasteride vs £30 for Propecia.

Happy days