Buying finasteride in Ireland

Heinz

Reaction score
Hi guys, first post here after a long time of creeping.

Quick background: 20, slight receding hairlines and slight diffuse thinning on top. First notice hair loss when I was 16 and this site has helped me so much since then.

Anyway just wondering has anyone any experience of buying finasteride in Ireland ?
Did you get a doctors prescription?
What brand of finasteride does the Doctor usually prescribe?
How much ?
Has anyone bought finasteride online in Ireland?

Cheers guys, any help would be much appreciated as I have made up my mind that I am going on finasteride.

baldnewb

Reaction score
Go onto webdoctor.ie. You pay 25 euro and fill out a few questions and they will mail you a prescription. Six month supply of Fintrid is around 30 euro.

Dyl9720

Reaction score
As baldnewb said webdoctor.ie,25 euro for the subscription.First time i received mine it was 28 tablets of proscar that was subscribed,so in total 104 tablets when cut up using a pill cutter.Just got my self another script 2 weeks ago as i was nearly up and they subcribed me 56 tablets of proscar(2 boxes)so thats even better for me ;)prescription usually comes with in 2 days,all the best on your journey.:)

Ligatte

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, Finasteride is a product for life. Most users who report amazing results from finasteride, has been using it for years in a regular basis. You can get it online as me to safe your money.
procan.png

Last edited:

masti

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have tried lot of products but found Regaine Foam and Regaine Solution the best,
In Ireland Medipharm is doing the best offer online