Buying Finasteride From Inhouse Pharmacy Recommended?

avalos316

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

Buying finasteride without prescriptions from inhouse pharmacy? Website says they only accept e-checks no credit cards. Doing research online, it seems many people say it is a legit pharmacy. Do you have any experience buying from them? It is just seems as less of a trouble to buy from them than have to go to the dermatologist every few months just to get a prescriptions(mine says she does 30 day prescription with one refill). If it is a life term commitment medication, paying for doctor appointment copayment, and have to get prescriptions every so often(specially if I ever were to lose insurance or get one that my doctors is not part off, and try to get a new doctor), seen to be a hassle for rest of my life. Was looking into just buying from them. Any advice?

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Buying finasteride without prescriptions from inhouse pharmacy? Website says they only accept e-checks no credit cards. Doing research online, it seems many people say it is a legit pharmacy. Do you have any experience buying from them? It is just seems as less of a trouble to buy from them than have to go to the dermatologist every few months just to get a prescriptions(mine says she does 30 day prescription with one refill). If it is a life term commitment medication, paying for doctor appointment copayment, and have to get prescriptions every so often(specially if I ever were to lose insurance or get one that my doctors is not part off, and try to get a new doctor), seen to be a hassle for rest of my life. Was looking into just buying from them. Any advice?
I use to buy from them all the time when they took credit cards.