Buying Eucapil (fluridil) in Canada

mre

Reaction score
I'm about to take the plunge and add Eucapil to my regimen, however, I'm hoping that someone can recommend a good place for a Canadian to buy it. What place has the best price and are there any Canadian members that have received a shipment? If so, where did you order it from? Thanks for any feedback.

mre

Reaction score
I figured I'd follow up on this since I decided to order some Eucapil. I ordered from Vitaminox on March 28th and they quoted a 2 week delivery time. On April 5th they sent me two emails to let me know that Eucapil had been shipped from Prague. The shipment arrived today (April 12) and there was no duty charged on the item.

Anyways, I thought I would post to assist other Canadian buyers with their questions about shipping this item to Canada since our customs can be very strict. Essentially, I got it with no problems and it took 2 weeks to ship. Interestingly, I ordered some minoxidil from Dr. Lee on the same day and I got that today as well.

markusbdc

My Regimen
Reaction score
So MRE...whatever happened with your use of the canadian Eucapil/fluridil? Did it work or help or what?
Markusbdc