Buying Cipla Finasteride in India itself

G

All,

I am going to be going to India in about a week and I was wondering if I would be able to buy Cipla finasteride over there and bring it back to the US with me when I come back. I know its going to be dirt cheap compared to buying Proscar here or ordering the Cipla stuff online.

Do you think I'll need an Rx for it?

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
did you watch the movie, "The Terminal"?

if you happen to get caught by some bad *** director of custom and tight connection of the airport, just say the drug is for your goat... :lol:

Goingat20

Reaction score
Do us a favor, check how much hair transplant cost there, i heard there cheap as.

westcovinajoe

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
I don't need any finasteride, but some good hash would be cool.

LOL!

Remember Midnight Express?

Worth a rental if you can find it.

Never smuggle hash out of Turkey! :freaked2:

Joe.

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
badasshairday said:
All,

I am going to be going to India in about a week and I was wondering if I would be able to buy Cipla finasteride over there and bring it back to the US with me when I come back. I know its going to be dirt cheap compared to buying Proscar here or ordering the Cipla stuff online.

Do you think I'll need an Rx for it?

Depends entirely which pharmacy you go to, according to people who've been there. Some will look at you like you're dirt the moment you say you don't have a prescription. Others will be *much* more obliging.

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you need at Rx for it, get it from one of the doctors there. Doctors there are much more cheaper tha here..probably wont cost you more than 10USD to get the Rx. Also, Please can you update us/me about how it went. i will be going to our Bangalore office soon and am planning to buy th drug from there.

BTW, We have people coming from India to our offices all the time and they get lot of medicines from India which the customs dont even ask about. So I guess that shudnt eb a problem