buy group seti and pge2

Ven

Reaction score
I assume this seti groupbuy is closed? When will there be a new one? I would like to join. I can't send a pm unfortunately.

dodo101

Reaction score
Did anyone received payment info from tom's GB?
It's been months now and running out.
If that's so ill probably been kicked out for some reason

trixompala

Reaction score
Seti group buy already happened in December. I haven't received any updates on the pge2 though

inmyhead

Reaction score
I just dont understand.. So many group buys and there is no place where i could find any before/after pictures with good success with those experimental treatments...

trixompala

Reaction score
Thx for the update. Been kicked out for some reason it seems.

I'm under the impression only Europeans were able to participate for legal reasons. There was definitely some regional restriction.

I just dont understand.. So many group buys and there is no place where i could find any before/after pictures with good success with those experimental treatments...

For starters I read swisstemples posted on reddit something about the seti from Kane not being legit after all. I've taken before pics so if I get any results I will post them. I haven't started using the seti yet though. Can't find any good information on making a proper vehicle for it. I'm not going to put some chemical I bought off the Internet into my digestive system that's for sure.

robot_hair

Reaction score
For starters I read swisstemples posted on reddit something about the seti from Kane not being legit after all.

The post on Reddit simply mentions this, but no proof is offered, and there is no mention of it anywhere else on the internet that I can find. I purchased from the Kane seti group buy, and I've heard nothing at all about it being fake. It is very irritating when people post things as facts without offering proof or even sources of any kind. (Not you, the guy on Reddit.)

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would be down for 30 grams of setipiprant . Are we sure this is a reliable producer?

- - - Updated - - -

Can this lab also make CB? Ireally want to try that too

trixompala

Reaction score
I would be down for 30 grams of setipiprant . Are we sure this is a reliable producer?

- - - Updated - - -

Can this lab also make CB? Ireally want to try that too

The package I received contained 2 separate lab analyses. One from the producer and one from an independent lab. In all honesty though I still don't know for sure if they are reliable. It really comes down to whether you trust the organizers of the group buy, none of whom I know personally.