BUy foam on ebay!

nuttyrich

Established Member
Reaction score
I forgot to add guys buy your foam on ebay.. I got mine for $160 for 16 cans .. same guy was selling batch of $8 for $80 so I bought 16 cans and won both auctions,either I got very lucky or the foam isn't a huge seller and I got a very good price either way,I would suggest making sure you pay by paypal and you get shipping insurance,the person I bought from had me nervous as he took about 10 days to ship the item he claimed he shipped once a week,either way I got it.. and all is good so $10 a can is a great deal,oh here is a little tip you can go to the advance screen on a person (their name) or the item you bought and it will email you all of their information (please only use this after you've bought and you want to verify everything is okay or if you have questions) don't abuse this to call the person every day only use this method if it takes a very long time to the person to ship as they are emailed your full information too when you send a request,so just a request will kind of let them know you're waiting for your merchandise,either way buy on ebay and use paypal...I found this method when I went to ebay live chat and the rep told me to call him and ask for it to be shipped and I said I can't there is no telephone # listed and she showed me how to get it... its on the advanced tab! again buy from a seller with a good rating.. and don't over bid your inital price.. and look at the expiration date you're buying .. I checked out all mine and opened every one of them and they are at least the middle of '08 (never know with ebay) this person had 100 % feedback but only 17 sales,hate to ramble buy I feel it was a great deal.. and a POWERSELLER would have sold it for alot more.. so look for people with 100 % positive feedback but very little sales they will usually sell for less and people flock to the person who power sells.. I know this because I sell on ebay sometimes.. and well the same item I had for auction sold for almost 1/2 the power seller's did and hardly anyone mailed me or asked questions.. make sure you both are paypal verified! Good luck guys figured I'd share this with you.. as some people on ebay are scammers.. but you have the power too!

Good luck,
Rich

beaner

Reaction score
I bought some foam from a guy on ebay with 100% feedback but very few sales. I had to open up a paypal case against him for never receiving my product. I eventually got it about 6 weeks after I ordered it. I'd rather stick with the power sellers than try to save a couple bucks ordering from idiots.

nuttyrich

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel maybe if everyone posted who they bought from and how the transaction went we could help each other out,I know some people might say "this will effect my supply" but if the person has large quantities and gets it on a regular basis.. you could maybe even refer people to that person and everyone gets a discount as he will be getting constant business, even if you don't want to reveal whom you got it from with success at least everyone here could let us know who DOESN'T send or is a scam,that will help just as much!

All the best,
Rich

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have bought from ebay twice, I don't use a regular seller. I'm paying roughly £7 a can and have had no problems with delivery so far.