buy dutasteride on this site for the France

Grim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They have a contact option at the bottom of their website. You should ask if they ship to France.

Grim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think they'll ship to France. I didn't see it in the do not ship list.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I sent a list. The reddit Hrt.cafe site is not an actual site that receives money so while I generally provide it by DM, I think that it is okay here. I use the only vendor on there that accepts credit cards albeit with medium prices and less inventory than others that take more roundabout payment methods and which can take weeks for delivery. That's no fun. Half the time you have changed your mind after waiting six to eight weeks for an iffy delivery, while worrying about how to get your money back. My vendor gets things to me from across the world in eight days typically and I got my last order of five tubes of Estrogel yesterday, packed like a tank to dissuade any inspectors from peeking. It takes me five minutes of fumbling, scissors and tearing and unrolling to get to the actual prize.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I sent a list. The reddit Hrt.cafe site is not an actual site that receives money so while I generally provide it by DM, I think that it is okay here. I use the only vendor on there that accepts credit cards albeit with medium prices and less inventory than others that take more roundabout payment methods and which can take weeks for delivery. That's no fun. Half the time you have changed your mind after waiting six to eight weeks for an iffy delivery, while worrying about how to get your money back. My vendor gets things to me from across the world in eight days typically and I got my last order of five tubes of Estrogel yesterday, packed like a tank to dissuade any inspectors from peeking. It takes me five minutes of fumbling, scissors and tearing and unrolling to get to the actual prize.
So the allday website from india can send products for the France you meant ?

Kreigh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Adc and other sources are great. Got some dutasteride online with 10%off code 'Get10'

Last edited: