''But you lose all the hairs if you quit''

BackSoThickHoesWantTheTip

Established Member
Reaction score
Im so freaking tired of seeing these dumb sh!t comments. People get great results from finasteride or minor have to listen to these stupid @ss comments saying ''You have to keep taking it or you will lose all the hairs''. So don't quit motherfuker? if your hair is that fuking important for you why the fuk would you want to quit anyway?

Derpicus

Established Member
Reaction score
Sometimes people quit for unexpected reasons, supply runs out, can't afford it, etc... Side effects they didn't mind at first aren't considered worth it somewhere along the road. It's just information so people know that if they do take finasteride or minoxidil they are aware that it isn't a miracle drug / topical that if you discontinue you'll keep the results.

StevenLaventine

Reaction score
Sometimes people quit for unexpected reasons, supply runs out, can't afford it, etc... Side effects they didn't mind at first aren't considered worth it somewhere along the road. It's just information so people know that if they do take finasteride or minoxidil they are aware that it isn't a miracle drug / topical that if you discontinue you'll keep the results.

Spot on. At some point of your life, you hair might be more "important" than other things such as money, side effects etc.. I know that after I hit 35, I would rather save up the money and the hassles instead of saving up my hair - what's left of it -

At some point, I realized that I am happily married, my wife loves me with or without hair. That's all I really needed

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score

This. People quit for many reasons, sides, can't afford it anymore or maybe they just reach a point where baldness doesn't worry them anymore ect. All valid reasons and who are we to judge or try to convince them to change their mind?

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep, I just quit finasteride because it was effecting my sex life and was probably too late anyway. I would much rather have a fully functioning knob over a few extra hairs. Will use the other 2 of the big three though until my supplies run out, no side effects with min and the shampoo. Anyone who wan'ts to buy my finasteride supplies pm me, it's the real stuff bought from boots in UK.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, I just quit finasteride because it was effecting my sex life and was probably too late anyway. I would much rather have a fully functioning knob over a few extra hairs. Will use the other 2 of the big three though until my supplies run out, no side effects with min and the shampoo. Anyone who wan'ts to buy my finasteride supplies pm me, it's the real stuff bought from boots in UK.

Have you considered RU58851?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
No what is it?

It's an androgen receptor antagonist that was being developed as a treatment for baldness and acne. The company stopped development midway through trials as they felt it wouldn't be profitable.

People order it from China now, a lot of people on this forum and others, people apply it topically rather than drinking it or whatever. Experiences vary. The general consensus is that it's less effective than finasteride, but doesn't have the same level of side effects. The side effects are dose dependent, and always go away in a couple days once you lower the dose.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
It's an androgen receptor antagonist that was being developed as a treatment for baldness and acne. The company stopped development midway through trials as they felt it wouldn't be profitable.

People order it from China now, a lot of people on this forum and others, people apply it topically rather than drinking it or whatever. Experiences vary. The general consensus is that it's less effective than finasteride, but doesn't have the same level of side effects. The side effects are dose dependent, and always go away in a couple days once you lower the dose.

Ok thanks, going to stick with minoxidil and nizoral until something without sides comes out.