Bush Won

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
All in favor of taking over France, Cuba and Antarctica say aye.

:agree: :2gunsfiring_v1: :firing: :snipersmilie: :agree: :rockon: :thumbs_up:

teqeeler

Reaction score
With all the gobal warming that bush administration is doing nothing about, the snow will melt of anartica and we can all move there

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking that the natural wildlife up there has had it too easy anyways, if we can manage some way to use the penguins as delivery devices for warheads we can greatly benefit from their service.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Odelay said:
I'm thinking that the natural wildlife up there has had it too easy anyways, if we can manage some way to use the penguins as delivery devices for warheads we can greatly benefit from their service.

Penguin suicide bombers. There's an idea -- who would ever suspect a cute, itty-bitty, black-and-white penguin is carrying a bomb?

D.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That is a pretty good idea....hmmmmm....ill pass that one to my peps in the white house....

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who re-elected that piece of sh*t. Well done, you've done the whole world a massive favour. not.

God damn I hope at least Blair isn't re-elected for a third term next year although knowing my country he will be. Rah

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
keep bitching, only makes u feel worse and us feel better :lol:

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
3th world war here we come!!

John Howard was jusr re-elected here in Australia and everybody thought: sh*t, well at least the americans will not re-elect Bush. We all know the story from here........

So Red Rose - brace yourself - mankind is pretty stupid these days so there's a chance Blair will sit for another term.

Sad sad world..........

G

Matgallis said:
keep bitching, only makes u feel worse and us feel better :lol:

...I will laugh when the republicans introduce conscription.....

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:

Yeah that will be a barrel of laughs... dick!

I know you were directing that towards matgallis but not just republicans are gonna be drafted... it'll be all of us. Not humorous at all, really sad actually.

The current mood in the blue states is: DISMAY

absolutely.

G

At least my state voted Kerry...

This hairloss site is a lot more liberal than the one I usually post at. I like that. I really can't fathom how anyone suffering from hairloss could be pumped about another four years of Bush. "Yaaay! Now they'll never come up with a cure! YES!" I hope every dirt-bag Ohioan who's out of work stays out of work, every immigrant in Florida suffers the wrath of the Bush Bros. That is, those who didn't vote Kerry. If this country could just get a glimpse of itself from a nonUS point of view for five seconds... Today is a shameful day to be American. The next four years are a frightening time to be a human.

G

Molecular Help said:
tynanW said:

Yeah that will be a barrel of laughs... dick!

I know you were directing that towards matgallis but not just republicans are gonna be drafted... it'll be all of us. Not humorous at all, really sad actually.

The current mood in the blue states is: DISMAY

absolutely.

MH my comments were directed at matgallis, but I see your point !

With US troops being stretched with increased homeland security, the continuing operations in Afganistan, the war in Iraq and many other smaller US commitments a limited form of conscription would always have to be considered, and more so in the light of new fronts possibly being opened up in George Bush's 'war on terror', Iran and North Korea being the obvious candidates. Not to mention growing problems in Africa and a slow withdrawal of coalition support in Iraq.

hey matgallis I hope you are registered correctly with the Selective Service System I don't want you to miss out on any of George's up and coming religious wars. God is with you.

com.jpg

Good Luck USA, really.

Ty

(nobody calls me Richard!)

G

Maybe Bush won't be so evil and stupid this time around

And maybe he'll nominate Bob Ross for the Supreme Court. He's a uniter, guys, not a divider.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I liked kerry's 25 minute speech. I swear I almost saw a tear. :cry:

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
#1 most important factor when choosing a candidate, according to the exit polls?

Hair

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
crybaby.jpg

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Real mature, dude.

I suppose you'd be happy if your guy lost?

Whoome?

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL look at you guys whine!!

This hairloss site is a lot more liberal than the one I usually post at. I like that. I really can't fathom how anyone suffering from hairloss could be pumped about another four years of Bush. "Yaaay! Now they'll never come up with a cure! YES!" I hope every dirt-bag Ohioan who's out of work stays out of work, every immigrant in Florida suffers the wrath of the Bush Bros. That is, those who didn't vote Kerry. If this country could just get a glimpse of itself from a nonUS point of view for five seconds... Today is a shameful day to be American. The next four years are a frightening time to be a human

Mind elaborating on how by Bush winning will effect negatively in us finding a cure for hairloss and jobloss in Ohio and immigrants in florida? I would very much like to hear your views.

[/quote]...I will laugh when the republicans introduce conscription.....
They already did except it was the two democrats who did it, and guess how many votes they got for the draft bill? yes a whole ONE vote, the irony was that one of the creators of the bill didn't even vote for his own bill.... Keep on whinning you naive liberals.