Bunchies's Story - (20) it got a bit worse

bunchies

Reaction score
Re: Bunchies's Story - (19 /and has some questions)

i have to say it does look a bit worse on the picture cuz its taken from a strange angle .

anyway the strangest thing is that its my left that looks sooo thin and my right is pretty strong .

anyway ill prolly order some finasteride on internet and get some minoxidil from the pharmacy after my exams cuz who knows i might get brainfog -_- .

btw is unitedpharmacies.com a good site to order finasteride ?

greetz

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was in your shoes...2 years ago...i was in denial period...now...I gave receded a lot and the top is diffuse all over...now I'm depressed all day long...

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
I don't know if he's really gotten any worse.

Keep an eye on it, might just be "receding" a little more for your mature hairline.

If it gets any worse than that, start on finasteride, and with the hair you have you'll probably re-grow to those first pics.

joshua88

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Bunchies's Story - (19 /and has some questions)

bunchies said:
i have to say it does look a bit worse on the picture cuz its taken from a strange angle .

anyway the strangest thing is that its my left that looks sooo thin and my right is pretty strong .

anyway ill prolly order some finasteride on internet and get some minoxidil from the pharmacy after my exams cuz who knows i might get brainfog -_- .

btw is unitedpharmacies.com a good site to order finasteride ?

greetz

Once got a batch of Finast from United, at first I was pretty sure it was legit since I experienced reduced libido. Months later I wasn't so sure. Now I buy my finasteride at a local pharmacy. It isn't too hard to get a prescription, really. And if your healthcare provider covers it, the cost is a joke.

bunchies

Reaction score
well i was gonna cut 1mg finpecia pills in 4 since i'm a bit worried about side effects .

btw i dont think my healthcare would cover it since i'm only 20-21 y/o and it's not really a medical problem .