Bunchies's Story - (20) it got a bit worse

bunchies

Reaction score
Hi , i'm 19 year old student and i think i'm starting to bald .

My father started to bald at 38 and my mother has got some Androgenetic Alopecia but only a little bit .
My grandfather on my mother's side of the family still had allot of hair when he died at around his 70's and my grandfather still had some hair when he was 93 years old .

Now i dont really have thinner getting hair at the temples but i do have some shorter hairs around the temples .

also bouth sides at the temples arent equally big , one is small and the other one is bigger .

i got some pictures of me with my hair combed back when i got out of the shower .

btw sorry for my english since i'm dutch :D .

So , am i balding ? and if so should i start using minoxidil asap ?

greetz

Attachments

• IMG_0978.jpg
    IMG_0978.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_0979.jpg
    IMG_0979.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_0982.jpg
    IMG_0982.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 237

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Bunchies's Story - (19 /and has some questions)

Dudeeee... I usually congratulate people for catching their hair loss early, but seriously you don't even look like you have a maturing hair line.

Slody4Futbol

Reaction score

yeah.. no worries man.. you're doing fine.. temples and hairline look great.. you'll probably catch a lot of crap for posting those pics =P
but best thing to do is take lots of pics and check them for any change in the hairline.. if you notice.. then come back

icdalite

Established Member
Reaction score

Dude u don't have any hairloss. If u stay away from smoking and fast food, you shud'nt be balding before 38 like your father.

honestly after 40 i wud'nt give a damn...

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score

The reason I don't think he should catch much crap for it if any is because he never asserted that he IS balding but he simply asked IF he is.

NateF

Reaction score

Your hair is perfect. Live your life and check back in 10 years. Don't worry about it at all.

bunchies

Reaction score

thx for the comments guys , i think i got my matured hairline and not balding (yet)

btw is it normal that i have some short hairs at my temple area .

greetz

bunchies

Reaction score

Hey guys , sorry for being a whiner but i think i'm balding , the pictures ive placed on the forum are 2-3 months old and ive gotten a haircut a few days ago and think my temple area is thinning for sure .

ill place some pictures tomorrow with my hair wet and dry so u can see if i'm thinning or not .

btw recently i found a picture of me taken from my right side and its about a year old and i also had a hairline like this but honestly i think i'm really starting to bald .

anyway i dont wanna plan too much ahead , ill just post the pics tomorrow and you can be the judges to tell me if i'm balding or not .

cheers .

amsch

Reaction score

Take pics in another 5-7 months, if hair is the same, don't worry.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Your hairline is strong as hell man - I don't see any thinning.

bunchies

Reaction score

Hi guys , he paranoid whiner is back :s .
ive seen some pics where people say they are receiding at the temples and i think ive got those thinning spots too . i'm not sure so the pics will prove if i'm receiding or not , and i dont think my hairline receided much since last time i took pics but its just those thinning spots i dont trust .

anyway sorry for the trouble of my freaking out and sorry for the wall of pictures .

greetz

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 171

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score

IMO currently no receding

also IMO you are still an NW1

your hairline is very thick

is their any family history or MBP

cheers mate

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score

thats not even matured, but seriously, i know i post alot of pics, but look at this comparison, you all say i have a non mature hairline, so bud, look at yours and look at mine, they say i have nothing to worry about on here, and im slighty more receeded than you, so you have no problems

Attachments

• P1030429.JPG
    P1030429.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 217
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 219

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score

decro435 said:
Dudeeee... I usually congratulate people for catching their hair loss early, but seriously you don't even look like you have a maturing hair line.
I personally would say he def has the mature line, and I notice a lack of density on his right temple, but that's probably because his mid frontal area is dense as heck. His line is similar to mine, althout I probably have slightly less crownal density. I try to make it up with length.

DUDEEEEEEEE. You meant duuuuuude. :p

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score

just goes to show you kerzy
you have no recession more than a mature hairline
and to you bunchies
you are not receding in any way

cheers mates

bunchies

Reaction score

BodyDysmorphic said:
IMO currently no receding

also IMO you are still an NW1

your hairline is very thick

is their any family history or MBP

cheers mate

grandfather mothers side (at age 70+) : NW2
grandfather father's side (at age 90+) : NW3-4
Father : bald all the way and started to bald around age 38
nephew mother side : 38 years old and only a matured hairline at worst .
nephew father side : bald and also started to bald in his thirties i think , i'm not sure .

greetz

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score

not likely you will go bald, the worst could be that you start balding at 38 like your father, but theres no guarantee of that, hair looks good

ali777

Reaction score

kerzyguy said:
thats not even matured, but seriously, i know i post alot of pics, but look at this comparison, you all say i have a non mature hairline, so bud, look at yours and look at mine, they say i have nothing to worry about on here, and im slighty more receeded than you, so you have no problems

You are funny :punk:

IMO, your hairline is lower :smack:

bunchies

Reaction score

thx for th e replies .

btw it wasnt my hairline i was worried about but the thinner spots at the temples , it thought t was the first stage of balding .

but good to hear i am not going bald yet , but i am going to keep an eye on it .

anyway thx for the help and hopefully i dont have to come back to this forum later .

greetz :punk: