Bryan87's Story - (23 /need help)

bryan87

Reaction score
bump!!! I will have some more pictures. At this time, all I care about its keeping my current hairline. I don't really don't care if I don't regrow (It will be nice if I could on temple area) Guys can you guys refer me to a good DHT blocker. Nizoral its not available in the USA. Also I want to take vitamins. Do vitamins help? Biotin perhaps? I saw somewhere I that I can apply coconut oil on my scalp, its that good? I'm trying to do what I can. Sometimes I feel like giving up, but at the same time I don't. Please guys help me find the right products to fight hair loss. Thank you

man-maniak

Reaction score
Listen topic starter, you are 26 years old and crying for no reason for more than 2 years already. It's not a way a man should behave if you consider yourself a man of course. Posting these dozens of pictures with no sign of hair loss is very silly and childish. Maybe you can do all of us a favor and stop make so much noise out of nothing? You've got no sign of hair loss so far, you and your pictures are annoying, your temples are fine.

bryan87

Reaction score
Ok I just recently got some Nizoral from this site Friday last week. I was very happy to get it after a year without Nizoral. Short story, I took a shower Friday night with Nizoral and Saturday I took another shower and I noticed no hair at all on the shower. I was very happy to see that result, but than Monday I took a shower and I noticed a lots of hair on my hand after rubbing my head I was very sad to see this, since I wasn't expecting it. as of today same situation. I'm getting scared and I don't know what to do? I really feel like crying some nights. I'm thinking about getting Tricomin and see if it helps. Has anyone had any luck with this? I'm trying to keep what I have and maintain. Please help!!!

bryan87

Reaction score
Ok. here is a quick update (no pictures) I really feel that my hair got worst, but honestly I don't even know no more. I'm still under Nizoral. Recently bought Emu & Castor oil and I started applying it on 9/27/13. Emu oil makes my scalp feel great and leaves my hair soft and shiny. Castor oil is very greasy; I only leave it on for a few hours, than I wash it off. I also bought a Biotin/B-complex shampoo. I'm just hoping that this helps at least to maintain what I got. I noticed that when I look at my hair it looks like crap, but when others look at it, I heard nothing about. It might be just me that very paranoid about it, but honestly who knows. I'm really thinking about buzz cutting my hair, but I fear that I will look weird. Thanks