Bryan87's Story - (23 /need help)

bryan87

Reaction score
Thank you guys for the comments, but I will still like to know what Biotin is? What do you think about Janson's thin to thick shampoo? I will buy some B-complex vitamins today and take them hopefully they will help.

Ok here is the situation. During this past month I have been under a lot of pressure, stress, I haven't been sleeping right or eating right. I've been only getting 4hrs of sleep at the most and also I don't eat that much.

Here is the story behind all my problems. Almost a moth ago my girlfriend decided to finish our relationship after being together for almost 6yrs. It was impact for my life, because since then I started not eating, I'm not getting too much of sleep and it has really, really affected my daily life. I can't stop thinking about the same thing and this has really put me in a bad spot. Since than I started noticing a lot of hair falling and sometimes I don't know what to do. I'm trying not worry about it and I try to find different ways to help it, but I can't. My hair is too weak at this point I can't even rub my fingers through my head with out ending up with a bunch of hair on fingers. I really don't know what to do? Is there something that you guys would recommend? Also i noticed last night when I was drying my hair that I'm also loosing some hair from the sides of my head. is that normal? Or is not normal? I need someone to take me in the right direction. Thank for all the help in advance.

bryan87

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a question.

I don't know, but is it normal to also loose hair from the sides? I just realize that. I don't think it's normal. Please help. I should have new pictures tomorrow.

Thank you

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
bryan87 said:
Hi guys,

I have a question.

I don't know, but is it normal to also loose hair from the sides? I just realize that. I don't think it's normal. Please help. I should have new pictures tomorrow.

Thank you

Your entire head will shed hair daily but if you mean that the hair on the sides is actually noticeably thinning then that's not caused by male pattern baldness. I used to be so worried about how my hair looked that I'd spend ages wetting it then rubbing it with a towel hoping for it to fall nicely, which one day (ironically) caused a patch of hair from my right temple to fall out. I attributed it to male pattern baldness and kind of gave up on hair then but thankfully it grew back (giving me false hope for the rest of my hair.) But yeah might be temporary, might just be natural shedding.

bryan87

Reaction score
Hello guys,

It's been a while since last time I posted. Well I'm really sure where to start, I'm not sure if my hairloss has gone worst or not. Well here are some pictures. I want to point out that the only thing I'm using is Nizoral, other than that nothing else. My temple are is what worry about. I just want to keep what I have right now. I think it has gone worst compare to the pictures that were taking almost 1 year ago. the density on top of my hair seems to be good, but my temples kill me. What should I do? Do you think my temple look the same from the older pictures?

fp302o.jpg

2ywtn9t.jpg

2valf02.jpg

2ywtn9t.jpg

2cqbdl3.jpg

2cnb1fn.jpg

2n1tj54.jpg

2cpx99i.jpg

2rcy4aa.jpg

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
bryan87 said:
Hello guys,

It's been a while since last time I posted. Well I'm really sure where to start, I'm not sure if my hairloss has gone worst or not. Well here are some pictures. I want to point out that the only thing I'm using is Nizoral, other than that nothing else. My temple are is what worry about. I just want to keep what I have right now. I think it has gone worst compare to the pictures that were taking almost 1 year ago. the density on top of my hair seems to be good, but my temples kill me. What should I do? Do you think my temple look the same from the older pictures?

fp302o.jpg

2ywtn9t.jpg

2valf02.jpg

2ywtn9t.jpg

2cqbdl3.jpg

2cnb1fn.jpg

2n1tj54.jpg

2cpx99i.jpg

2rcy4aa.jpg

Your hair looks really good and your hairline is actually great too. I think the side profiles might be making it look a little more receded to you, but I really don't think you need to try and improve your hairline. It's definitely worth maintaining if you are losing hair though.

andersonlynch

Established Member
Reaction score
dont use any gel or something on your hair so it wont lose it and instead of using a style product use a shampoo that has an olive addition.

bryan87

Reaction score
Thanks man, that makes me feel a little more comfortable now. My hair is kind of long right now, but every time I look at it in the mirror it makes me cry. Is my goal is to maintain what I have right now, but I would like to know if it is possible to regrowth some hair i8n my temple area? I was thinking about using Rogaine only on my temples. Is that something that I should do? What shampoo should I use? I'm only using Nizoral and I was using shampoo Crece-Max from amazon, but I just rain out. here

http://www.amazon.com/Cre-c-Shampoo-Hai ... d_sim_bt_4

It made my hair feel thinker after using it. Thanks in advance!!!

bryan87

Reaction score
Ok guys here is an update. For the past the week my scalp has been very itchy. I think is do to Nizoral, I've been using Nizoral almost every day, since I ran out of Shampoo Cre-C. I'm ordering more today. The other thing that I want to point out is that my hair feel dry and weak, I'm not sure if is do to Nizoral or what it is? What other shampoos would you guys recommended?

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't use nizoral everyday, it will dry out your hair, make it look frizzy, it's too harsh as a daily shampoo, 3 times a week is good enough.

bryan87

Reaction score
Don't use nizoral everyday, it will dry out your hair, make it look frizzy, it's too harsh as a daily shampoo, 3 times a week is good enough.

I haven't use Nizoral in months due to the fact that I can't find it anyehre here in the USA? I'm not sure if it is out of stock or what it is. I've been using Paul Mitchelles Telogen Effluvium tree shampoo and it has been ok so far. I need to take some pictures, so that you guys can see the progress. One thing I can tell you is that my scalp is bery oily for some reason, even if I don't put anything on my hair.

bryan87

Reaction score
Hello guys,

its been a long time since I posted here. Any ways I have a couple of questions for you guys.

What's the meaning of a graft?

How many grafts would I need for temples area?

How expesive would it get on temples area? BTW I'm in the USA.

Are there any other methods to grow in the temple area with out minoxidil or finasteride?

I don't know if my hair line has change or if its still the same, but one thing I can tell you is that I'm getting a little desperate now. I really don't know what to do anymore, sometimes I feel like giving up, but at the same time I don't. Please help!!!!!

Thank you,

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hi! can't be of much help as I am not an expert on hair transplant!!

HAIR GRAFTS: Hair follicles that have been harvested from the donor area and are ready for transplantation into the recipient area of the scalp. The numbers of hair follicles per graft vary widely depending upon the transplantation technique used. A graft may contain a single hair follicle, a single follicular unit, multiple follicular units, or even 20 or more follicles (as in a large round graft).

bryan87

Reaction score
Here are some pictures, that I took yesterday. Density looks good, but I don't know what to say about my temples. I should be getting a haircut today. Also can you guys tell if my temples have change by looking at my old pictures? I really don't know what to think/say anymore. Please help!!!! :( I will try to have some more pictures after haircut. Hopefully it will look better. Thank you in advance.

vnpa52.jpg

2mg7cdc.jpg

2yvkv9c.jpg

2nbaowj.jpg

smy90w.jpg

10f9c1g.jpg

a48qdd.jpg

3507wi0.jpg

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think you have maintained well if nothing else! Good on you!

bryan87

Reaction score
I think you have maintained well if nothing else! Good on you!

Thank you for the reply. I really don't know, if Ihave or not. For some reason I feel that everytime I look at my hair looks awful. I don't know, it could be just me. Thank you it makes me happy to know, that I have maintained. Is there something that I could use on my temples? I really want to stay away from Propecia/finasteride.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hi! I am in the same boat as you! I feel like my hair has gotten worst and it really sucks...I guess there is nothing else to use other than the Big Three...