Bryan, why aren't you using Finasteride like most of us?

cyberprimate

Established Member
Reaction score
You're so knowledgeable about it. You always write reassuring posts about it and yet...

Why not fundamentally?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't use it because I'm a little nervous in general about using systemic drugs. I guess you could say I'm a "topical kinda guy"! :)

Bryan

sonicthehedgehog

Established Member
Reaction score
After taking it for 2 months I'm now going to be a topical kinda guy.

johnnycash

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Bryan, so what is your treatment then? I'm thinking of minoxidil 5% along with nizorel, and then a topical, which topical is suggested and are any of them known as being effective dht inhibitors?

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't use it because I'm a little nervous in general about using systemic drugs. I guess you could say I'm a "topical kinda guy"!

Exactly what I've always said, I just don't like the idea of reducing 68% of my body's most potent hormone.

Hairybush1

Established Member
Reaction score
George Costanza said:
I don't use it because I'm a little nervous in general about using systemic drugs. I guess you could say I'm a "topical kinda guy"!

Exactly what I've always said, I just don't like the idea of reducing 68% of my body's most potent hormone.

Actually, your bodies most potent hormone is testosterone.

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually I've read that dht is a more potent form of testosterone, there's just far more T than dht.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Yes, but DHT may not be used that much after puberty as testosterone, or so the saying goes.

D.

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
As the research shows... but hell, they could be making it up :hairy: