hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":7a63c]
JayMan said:
collegechemistrystudent said:
I personally will get laser hair removal in a year from now. my entire body from the neck down. so no BHT for me.

WHY? Girls do not like guys with NO body hair. They also tend not to like guys who are COVERED in body hair. But having none is not desirable either. Do you want to look like a ten year old boy?

i shave the hair on my chest...which isnt much...but i agree you need to have hair on your forearms and legs...it would look weird without it.

i also buzz what little hair i have on my chest and stomach down with hair clippers, and i do the armpits sometimes too, but i don't touch the arms or legs. that would look ridiculous, especially for a white non-asian person.

haha...my armpit hair isnt long...ive trimmed the hair on my legs and arms before it didnt look too bad....you should check out the norelco body hair trimmer....you can use it in the shower!! its pretty sick...Target sells them.

does it work well on the pubes? is it electric or manual?[/quote:7a63c]

its electric..it has batteries...but its safe for use in water...Im not sure if i would use it on my pubes or not....but its awesome for chest or any other body hair you want to remove...

coolguy

Reaction score
I think bodyhair is good as a filler. If you have used most of head-donor, and hairmulti is years away, bh is an option. Put it in between the headhair. Almost like toppik, but instead "growing" toppik ;)
Also good for use in stripscars or white dots from fue

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
tembo said:
For once, Bryan has no opinion I guess.

I don't follow transplantation technology enough even to have an opinion. Sorry.

CCS

Reaction score
BHT is good for your head, and scaring for your body. You will NEVER see an BHT donor area up close 3 months or more post op. The are always from at least 10 feet away, even though the other pics are from 3 feet away. This is because they don't want you to see the scars.

Trade off:
More filler on your head
vs
Dot scars all over your body.

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
Is beard hair very close to scalp hair in terms of thickness and life cycle?

This is what Dr. Poswal presented on another site:

Hair Growth Tables
There are many factors that affect individual hair growth. These growth tables should only be used as a very generalized guide.

Telogen (%) Anagen (%) Duration of Activity

Scalp 15/ 85/ 2-6 years
Eye Brows 90/ 10/ 4 - 8 weeks
Cheeks 40 - 50/ 50 - 60/
Beard (Chin) 40/ 60/ 1 year
Moustache 45/ 55/ 16 weeks
Arm Pit 70/ 30/ 16 weeks
Pubic Area 70/ 30/ months
Arms 80/ 20/ 13 weeks
Legs & Thighs 80/ 20/ 16 weeks

Carl W. Bushong, Ph.D., LMFT
Richard A. Martin, Jr., M.D., FACEP