Bryan Shelton

Jacob

Reaction score
It's too bad he didn't back up Proctor's stuff with facts though- didn't even care if there weren't any for things being pointed out.

Anyone ever see an obituary or anything for him btw?

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've only been reading these forums for a little while but I have seen so many good posts from Bryan supported by nothing but facts, evidence and statistics. I also saw him kicking sense into people on Acne.org many times over. It was through him that I learnt sebum production does not change with the amount you wash your face, or what you wash it with, despite the illusion that it does. Strange thing though... He knew so much about propecia and was an advocate of it being relatively safe and effective yet never used it himself for his own male pattern baldness.

I think this was because he was already slick bald? It wouldn't help him at that point

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah I asked him once why he didnt use propecia and he said if he was younger he probably would have so it just wasnt at the right time for him. So guys that complain what we have now can be thankful for at least propecia.

xRedStaRx

Established Member
Reaction score
Truly influential for my own personal research on hair loss.

I have learned much from Bryan. RIP.

Quadzilla99

Established Member
Reaction score
Bummer this dude is dead. He was always very knowledgeable and helpful. The Proctor stuff seemed a little iffy but he had so many helpful posts otherwise

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
RIP Bryan, thanks for leaving a forum with good people behind

Homie

Reaction score
I am sorry to hear about Bryans passing. I think we both recognised that our debates were not personal, rather we just had very different views of the data relating to male pattern baldness. I think the people who remember these debates would agree Bryan could fight his corner well as they say. RIP Bryan.

And he was the correct one. :)