Bryan Prox-N & Shampoo Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoilerRoom

Established Member
Reaction score
Can somebody post the photos of, I believe, Bryan's 2 years results on just these 2 products?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
BoilerRoom said:
Can somebody post the photos of, I believe, Bryan's 2 years results on just these 2 products?

Well hell....the link I had doesn't work anymore. Admin, can you fix that for us? :)

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
HT55 said:
I'm not going to argue the meaning of the word "success" but basically the photos show a slight (and i mean slight) improvement but did nothing to cover his bald spot IMO

Were you able to see the pictures somewhere else?

BTW, I'd like you to answer this question for me: if a young man who has a strong family history of male pattern baldness finally realizes one day that he's balding himself and then in a panic starts using Propecia, and the Propecia maintains his hair perfectly for the next 30 years even though it doesn't cause any regrowth of what he lost, are you really going to look all of us in the eye and tell us that the Propecia wasn't "successful"?

There are many guys who have come on these hairloss forums and cried about how they were continuing to LOSE hair, even while using finasteride and yes, even dutasteride. You're just being irresponsible and vindictive by saying that MAINTENANCE isn't a "success".

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
HT55 said:
I'm not going to argue the meaning of the word "success" but basically the photos show a slight (and i mean slight) improvement but did nothing to cover his bald spot IMO

Were you able to see the pictures somewhere else?

BTW, I'd like you to answer this question for me: if a young man who has a strong family history of male pattern baldness finally realizes one day that he's balding himself and then in a panic starts using Propecia, and the Propecia maintains his hair perfectly for the next 30 years even though it doesn't cause any regrowth of what he lost, are you really going to look all of us in the eye and tell us that the Propecia wasn't "successful"?

There are many guys who have come on these hairloss forums and cried about how they were continuing to LOSE hair, even while using finasteride and yes, even dutasteride. You're just being irresponsible and vindictive by saying that MAINTENANCE isn't a "success".

Yes that is success but show me where Proxy has ever done that in fact show me ONE PERSON who has been on Propecia 30 years, lol

Are you still using Proxy to this day ?

If not pop up the before, 2 years after and todays photos so we can see how you thinned out after stopping Proxy.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
HT55 said:
Yes that is success...

THANK YOU for admitting that.

HT55 said:
...but show me where Proxy has ever done that in fact show me ONE PERSON who has been on Propecia 30 years, lol

Huh?? I can't do that. Everybody knows finasterde hasn't been out that long.

HT55 said:
Are you still using Proxy to this day ?

I quit using my treatments (on a regular basis) a long time ago. I've only been using them extremely irreguarly. I need to get back in the saddle again, before I lose any more hair. And I _have_ been losing hair, since I stopped.

HT55 said:
If not pop up the before, 2 years after and todays photos so we can see how you thinned out after stopping Proxy.

You didn't answer the question that I asked you above. Where'd you see my pictures?

kadosh

Established Member
Reaction score
I remember those pictures when they were still in that link above . and i thought : not only he maintained there was actually some regrowth . and thats why i started too .

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
kadosh said:
I remember those pictures when they were still in that link above . and i thought : not only he maintained there was actually some regrowth . and thats why i started too .

So how are your results and are you using Proxy N only ?

BoilerRoom

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
BoilerRoom said:

Well hell....the link I had doesn't work anymore. Admin, can you fix that for us? :)

Settle down you two...I decided to add a piroctone olamine to my regimen instead of Nano. I'm alternating it with Keto 2% and T-Sal 3 % w/ salicylic acid.

Bryan,

You seem pretty knowledgeable on Dr. Proctor's products. I was considering adding either PROX-N or the SPINTRAP-C. I'm also on Rogaine foam, so I was thinking spintrap-c might cover more of SOD bases.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
HT55 said:
Bryan said:
HT55 said:
...but show me where Proxy has ever done that in fact show me ONE PERSON who has been on Propecia 30 years, lol

Huh?? I can't do that. Everybody knows finasterde hasn't been out that long.

Well your the one who came up with the scenario of someone maintaining hair for 30 years on Propecia not me.

Of course. So what? Can't you understand that the point I was making didn't really have anything at all to do with the history of finasteride and how many years it's been out, it had to do with what can be considered a "success" when using hairloss treatments? :shock: I had to provide a very hypothetical situation having to do with finasteride, just to make you understand and admit that if a treatment does nothing but halt further hair loss, it can still be considered a "success".

HT55 said:
Are you possibly hinting your "success" on Proxy N is even remotely similiar to someone keeping their hair on Propecia ?

Of course.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
BoilerRoom said:
Bryan,

You seem pretty knowledgeable on Dr. Proctor's products. I was considering adding either PROX-N or the SPINTRAP-C. I'm also on Rogaine foam, so I was thinking spintrap-c might cover more of SOD bases.

It's interesting that you feel that way, because I heard recently that Spintrap-C seems to be a bit of a surprise to Dr. Proctor about how well it works on hair. It apparently goes to show the importance of those "turbocharged" SODs he uses like PBN and TEMPO/TEMPOL (although they are in BOTH products).

Frankly, I don't know what his current thoughts and recommendations really are, regarding choosing between Prox-N and Spintrap-C for hair. Why don't you give him a call on Monday and report to us here what he says about that?

treadstone

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan, being that both Tricomin and NANO are SODases, with NANO being a more clearly powerful SODase, does this mean gains made with Tricomin could be maintained/furthered with the use of NANO?

BoilerRoom

Established Member
Reaction score
treadstone said:
Bryan, being that both Tricomin and NANO are SODases, with NANO being a more clearly powerful SODase, does this mean gains made with Tricomin could be maintained/furthered with the use of NANO?

I would venture to say gains from SODs are not product-dependent like that are with minoxidil. It's merely counteracting inflammation. I doubt changing from one SOD to another will cause you to lose those gains, unless the latter is not as strong.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
treadstone said:

I don't understand what you're saying. When you say "NANO", do you mean the chemical (nicotinic acid N-oxide), or do you mean NANO shampoo, or are you possibly referring to Proxiphen or Prox-N?

BoilerRoom

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm just going to bite the bullet and order Prox-n.

What really has me interested is Concentrated Graftcyte Spray but my initial thread about it got moved to the transplant section. It's just so damn expensive.

I refuse to buy Tricomin anymore because they dye their spray blue and do not state their peptide %. At least Graftcyte doesn't use dye, so there must be a decent amount in there.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
treadstone said:
I meant NANO the chemical... it is a SOD, is it not?

That's a good question! As far as I know NANO isn't normally considered a SOD, but Dr. Proctor posted something a while back saying that there are certain things about its chemical structure that are similar to PBN (or was it TEMPO/TEMPOL?). The implication was that NANO _may_ have SOD properties, just like those others. That would be another good thing to call him and ask him about, just to see what his current thinking is.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
elvis123 said:
Bryan....honestly, you and Dr. Proctor are full of sh*t...

Thanks for sharing that with us, elvis. (yawn)

Status
Not open for further replies.