brucey, it burns,it burns I tell ya.......

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone else experience this...Today was the first time I used nizoral SINCE starting folligen and that sh*t burned......And then tonight when I applied folligen for about the fourth time this week it also burnt...I started folligen on tuesday and it didnt burn until tonight...anyone know why? Bruce lee?

G

jblig said:
Anyone else experience this...Today was the first time I used nizoral SINCE starting folligen and that sh*t burned......And then tonight when I applied folligen for about the fourth time this week it also burnt...I started folligen on tuesday and it didnt burn until tonight...anyone know why? Bruce lee?

Not sure but I would say to cut the folligen in half until the burning subsides. Use distilled water. Slowly move back up to full strength as the burning subsides.

Axon

Reaction score
Sometimes after a shower, both Minoxidil and Folligen will burn my scalp. It doesn't leave lasting irritation, but there is a stinging sensation similar to cleaning a wound.

I've never seen it as anything beyond the treatment getting to where it needs to be.

Cassin

Reaction score
It will pass Jblig. It took me about 4 or 5 apps for it to begin to lighten up. Now It will sting a little bit on a random part of my scalp only, instead of the whole area where I apply it. No big deal. Just shows your scalp condition isn't where it should be.

But what you might want to do is take an old minoxidil bottle and use the dropper to put about 20 ml's of Folligen, and 20 ml's of distilled water to make it a little weaker to get your scalp used to the Folligen.