Bruce Willis on Daily Show

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
FYI, Bruce Willis was on the Daily Show Wed Mar 9. He was TOTALLY bald. Honestly, not sure if it is a good look for him...at least when the TV lights hit his head. White guys just don't look good shaved...

Jay Tee

Established Member
Reaction score
He's been bald for quite some time. That was obviously not his real hair in "The Sixth Sense", although it did look very natural. I actually think he looks ok with the bald look. I used to shave my head completely bald and the women loved it. Almost anytime I went to a bar, some woman that I never met would come up behind me and start rubbing it. God I used to love that. :) But I agree, it looks much better on black guys than it does white guys. I'm light brown with black hair, plus my head has a perfect shape for the bald look. So I was very fortunate. Not sure how it would look on me now that I had a hair transplant and there's a minimal scar on the back of my head, though.

The Rock

Established Member
Reaction score
ya so go tan if ur a pale *** white dude...i look pretty good with it buzzed down all the way except for my dam ears lol....but im pretty big right now so it looks like im a f*****g bad *** haha

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think all white guys look bad bald. Patrick Stewart, Yul Bryner, Vin Diesel and that singer from Midnight Oil, to name a few, carry it off pretty well, I think.

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
Vinton Harper said:
I don't think all white guys look bad bald. Patrick Stewart, Yul Bryner, Vin Diesel and that singer from Midnight Oil, to name a few, carry it off pretty well, I think.

Patrick Stewart was het completely shaved in Star Trek?

Vin Diesel is not 100% white (i think he is 1/4 black).

Yul Bryner, uhm, don't agree.

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
Ya, I know Bruce Willis' been bald for some time. Just saw it again last night, and was like, hmm, that really doesn't work for him under TV spotlights. They should have put makeup or something on his head to cut down the spotlight glare.

Anyone ever try to tan the top of their head (artificially or naturally)? I imagine that might help stopping the cue ball look?

Reaction score
To be honest Bruce Willis is one of the best looking baldies. My girlfriend absolutely loves him bald, so does my sis. and a lot of girls I know.
In my opinion it really suits him. He really doesn't need to worry about it.

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
Juan Carlos Mederra said:
To be honest Bruce Willis is one of the best looking baldies. My girlfriend absolutely loves him bald, so does my sis. and a lot of girls I know.
In my opinion it really suits him. He really doesn't need to worry about it.

Yep, and being famous and rich I am SURE doesn't effect women's opinions of him! lol :)

msb0014

Reaction score
Bald (shaved like Bruce Willis) only looks good on a white guy if... 1. your head is nice and round... 2. you are in good shape - nice toned body, girls can over look a bald guy if he's ripped... 3. looks semi-tan, not George Hamilton, just a good healthy color.

Why me?

Reaction score
March 10, 2005 -- ACTION hero Bruce Willis (above) got some action of a different kind after the screening of his new blood-and-guts flick, "Hostage." At an after-after-party at the Peninsula Hotel early yesterday, Willis, who turns 50 this month, and teen queen Lindsay Lohan, 18, enjoyed a mutual gropefest. "At one point, Bruce had Lindsay's pants down far enough to reveal a tattoo that said 'La Bella Vista' (The Beautiful View) on her right cheek," says our spywitness. Eventually, Willis and a few friends, including Lohan, took the party upstairs to his suite.

Reaction score
the main thing is, that he is a handsome man. that's why the girls like him..and he is not some clean cut pretty boy...he is a real man(do I sound gay now, dont mean to)...that's why a lot of chicks dig him