bruce lee

magic_orange

Reaction score
Throwing moves in Heaven - y'know, entertaining the locals with his one-inch punch thing. When relaxing, he enjoys a toke on a big fat spliff and a massage from a Hong Kong female movie-star.

Now that was a guy who had a good head of hair...

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
he got kicked off this site for being an *** on the womens threads.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
He got a little (okay a lot) carried away in a discussion about a completely unrelated topic and began really attacking the site owner on several different levels, as well as initiating arguments in the women's section to the point that the women at HerAlopecia.com started emailing us requesting that we remove his moderator status and remove from the site. Bruce is a good guy. I think he was spending maybe a little too much time online, and that can make the best of us a little different than we normally are.

He has been free to re-participate here for several months. He's not banned. Just hasn't chosen to post here any further.

HairLossTalk.com

DeGaulle

Reaction score
Although it seems that a lot less is enough to be banned from this website! :lol:

de Gaulle.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
He got a little (okay a lot) carried away in a discussion about a completely unrelated topic and began really attacking the site owner on several different levels, as well as initiating arguments in the women's section to the point that the women at HerAlopecia.com started emailing us requesting that we remove his moderator status and remove from the site. Bruce is a good guy. I think he was spending maybe a little too much time online, and that can make the best of us a little different than we normally are.

He has been free to re-participate here for several months. He's not banned. Just hasn't chosen to post here any further.

HairLossTalk.com

its a pity hes gone as had a lot of Knowledge and exprence in hairloss

Reaction score
Ive wondered wheres he's been.Hes was a good guy and he helped me out in the begining with my regimen for that i am grateful.. :)

avri

Established Member
Reaction score
DeGaulle said:
Although it seems that a lot less is enough to be banned from this website! :lol:
On the contrary. This forum tolerates a lot more than is usually tolerated elsewhere.

avri

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats true avri

if this was my forum De Gaulle wouldn't be here anymore :p

Petchsky

Reaction score
Kiwi Says
its a pity hes gone as had a lot of Knowledge and exprence in hairloss

Maybe we should start a "Bring Bruce back campaign" and send an electric petition round to be signed. Just keep him away from the women!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Degaulle, I think you just proved yourself wrong by still being able to post.

:eek:opsblush:

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you are mistaking this site for HLH, de gaulle. If u r looking to get banned go there.

G

The guy(Bruce Lee) really is a legend... we are still talking about him and he's been looong gone... ARE YOU OUT THERE BRUCE?!

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know his email address? Maybe someone should email him and tell him to come back. :)

G

kalika said:
Does anyone know his email address? Maybe someone should email him and tell him to come back. :)

Thats a damn good idea. Cassin? Do you have his email address by any chance??