Bruce Lee, I need some advice.

G

sorry to bother, it just seems you are pretty knowledgable on hairloss and hair transplant's. i have been on the big three for around 11 months, i am 22, and for the most part i am pretty happy. my hair has always been very fine and it thinned out a little a couple years ago. my hair has now thickened up all over, especially on top, however the right side of my hairline has not grown in very well. for the most part i am happy with the other side and the hairline, it is just the right hairline above the temple is very thin with little hair. i am considering getting an hair transplant just for that temple and maybe have a small amount done for the other to. i keep my sides and back pretty short, around 1 1/2 inches, do you think the donar scar would be visible? i am almost positive i will only need one hair transplant considering how small of an area it is, do you have any price estimates??? thanks for the time.

ts808

Reaction score
losing 21,
Most of the good doctors will probably tell you that you're too young to get hair transplant's. The reason is that if you're losing hair at age 21, you're highly likey to lose more. There are plenty of doctors that will be willing to take your money, with no concern for you future. If you have a hair transplant now, and lose the hair behind that area, you will have to get another one or you will look very unnatural. Your story is exactly the same as mine when I started with my first hair transplant. Now at age 34, I locked in to getting another procedure because of losing the hair behind the hair transplant's. You should take some digital photos of yourself and email them to the top docs. They will give an assessment of where you're at, and where you might be headed in the future. Take a look at the Eddie's thread at my respnse to Kaya. I feel kind of funny posting links to other sites, but they are links to sites that contain a ton of info.I hope I'm not coming across as some kind of know it all, I just don't want to see young guys getting duped like I did. I hope this helps. Good luck bro.