Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well that's just your baldness progressing.
Try applying water every morning, and i bet your hair will also get worse. Damn water.

Not a chance. I've been losing hair since I'm 16, and I'm almost 41 now. My rate of loss/recession is very consistent. I haven't shed like this in at least 15 years. It is without question the Trinov.

Reactions: br1

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The miniturized hairs on my hairline are getting longer. Before they grew 2 cm. Now they are 4-6 cm. Almost the lenght of normal hairs. But still whispy and thin. Iam 100% sure of this. Im 3 mo. in. I will continue using.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't you bros try Orlando's lotion instead? I missed out last time and trinov done f*** all. Not only does it apparently appear to be working unlike trinov but now there is a 65% stronger concentrated form!

Paulito

My Regimen
Reaction score
While I appreciate everyone's input and progress reports, and I'm not overly hopeful about the brotion at this point, I'm a bit confused about these reports of AA sides as well as hair worsening. It would seem that it would be one or the other?

Also those reporting shedding on trinov after quitting Minoxidil I think it's.. . Pretty obvious that the shedding is cause by the minoxidil no longer being applied. Even if trinov works, it won't be identicle to minoxidil, and quitting minoxidil will cause those gains to shed no matter what. And those complaining that their hairline hasn't improved in 2 months... is it possible that this is a case of unrealistic expectations? 3-6 months would usually be the least time required to see an improvement.

I believe that this product may very well do nothing, but it's hard to imagine that it's making hair worse. Either way I do appreciate everyone's updates, even if I don't personally think they are completely accurate/relevant.
I never said it doesn't work at all. It seems to be doing something to some people. Even in my case it obviously influenced my the shedding of my hair, albeit in a roller-coaster fashion. It also could have been counteracting stopping minoxidil.
I'm quitting mostly due to the sides. However mild they might be I still don't feel comfortable messing with my hormones. Ofc, I should have done my homework prior to taking it. I'm still gonna follow the thread though.

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
website with only one thing to buy .. seems legit

That's because he set up the website to sell solely this improved Brotzu lotion.

You can go ask him questions on regrowbros if youre suspicious. All I know is that the first group buy all got their lotions. So far there hasnt been too much feedback at all (such a pain when people disappear and dont report back) but one fella has reported improvement. And no pics. So yea, it's another roll the dice but he's guaranteed it will be a lot stronger than the brotzu - which at least some folk, albeit not many, do seem to be getting some benefit from.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my hair shedding massively improved within the first 4 weeks, now the next 8+ weeks, shedding is increased. I'm gonna hang on another month if the shedding doesn't stop then im done with the treatment.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll continue brotzu a couple months atleast. When's that Korean cosmetic coming out,, hype hype hype

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
New photos guys, so please be honest! Thanks! On Friday I will try to elaborate more ;)

ml7hPZD.jpg

4Ja70Ng.jpg

0bxH9hG.jpg

FjWDkfy.jpg

r9cVleg.jpg

h20Mxl5.jpg

CQZaJp2.jpg

zMOPIKb.jpg

CapiLarry

Reaction score
There may be an improvement but it's really hard to tell by the way you've presented the pictures. It would be a lot easier if you formatted them in pairs side by side so that it's a single image file per view. It's tough to make out what I'm looking at?