Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Pitter

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is very convincing. They say it does NOT grow hair. Does NOT change hair diameter. What else you need to know?

Actually, they don't say that. They say that there was a constant improvement and that 63.3% of the men in the study experienced an increase in hair number after 6 months compared to the baseline.

No significant differences were observed in men regarding the total number of hair at any control visits in comparison to baseline, yet men experienced a constant improvement. At the end of treatment (6 months), 63.3% of them had experienced an increase in total hair number and the percent change of total hair count after 6 months was +1.6% compared to baseline. A significant increase in anagen hair and a significant decrease in telogen hair were observed starting from 3 months (Table 1 and Supporting Information Figure S1), together with a significant increase in the pull test score.

And regarding the hair diameter in the table seems like there is an improvement from 0.0595 ± 0.0111 to 0.0651 ± 0.0181in a period of 6 months.

ThickAndTired

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, this is probably nerve wracking for any man on the train.

I hope the guys that stay on it and have great success after 6+ months.

It does seem to do something for women though.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seriously, we all know since 2016 this stuff will be sh*t..Why is there so many dreamers there ?? This stuff is sh*t and totally overpricey, why dreaming ?

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, we all know since 2016 this stuff will be sh*t..Why is there so many dreamers there ?? This stuff is sh*t and totally overpricey, why dreaming ?

I guess its only good for people with non agressive hairloss. Or for people that use it together with Fina/Duta.
But once NGF-574H becomes available Brotion may be history..assuming price is acceptable and that NGF-574H lives up to its expectations.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I guess its only good for people with non agressive hairloss. Or for people that use it together with Fina/Duta.
But once NGF-574H becomes available Brotion may be history..assuming price is acceptable and that NGF-574H lives up to its expectations.

Yeah, but, when NGF-574H will be available ? Any timeline ?

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Female Trinov - really happy after three weeks, hair looked and felt better with lots of new growth at the hairline. In the 4th week I developed a burning sensation, not intermittently and mildly as when I first started, but full on, top, sides and all over really; scalp became oilier, hair looked thinner and the part wider! I stopped using it for four days and then started up again but only every 2nd or 3rd day, and at half the dose. My hair seems to have recovered somewhat and I've kept that early growth. On the plus side the shedding is less than half what it was - which is huge for me - so I'll keep it up for now and we'll see (I'm six weeks in so still early days).

No offense but I'd hope to hear it from someone with more than 1 post.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was surprised too when I learned this.
Perhaps dermatology departments.
But put it this way..it is certainly not a bad thing as far as credibility is concerned IMO

Jen3

My Regimen
Reaction score

nrac

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using Trinov for almost 2 months now so thought Id give an update:

Shedding
I observe a clear reduction in shedding. I used to lose 7-10 hairs when styling my hair, now I lose about 2-3 on average. It has been like this since day 5 or so. Recently, I even had a couple of days where I didnt observe losing a single hair in the shower or when styling. Of course, it is hard to say if this is seasonal or attributed to trinov.

Scalp health
My scalp feels about the same as before I started, some days its itchy and some days not.

Regrowth
Its hard to say whether there has been any regrowth. The biggest difference is that some of the miniaturized hair on my hairline have gone from 1 cm max to 2-3 cms - it seems like they have started growing again! As a result, my hair looks slightly fuller. I observe the same thing around the crown, and will be monitoring this closely.

Hair - general
Aesthetically, my hair looks pretty good now. I actually apply Trinov in the morning and let it stay in all day. For me it almost works like a styling product (it makes my messy hair a bit more controllable).

Since I started Trinov I have gotten 3 compliments from separate people that my hair looks good, and I literally havent changed anything else.

Conclusion
I am cautiously optimistic that this product actually works, at least for maintenance and probably for regrowth as well.

By the way, I am not using anything else.

Month 3 update.

Unfortunately I got a shed right after my last update, but this coincided with 2 weeks of illness (flu). So I am not sure if the shed was caused by the lotion or the illness.

Anyway, my hair looks pretty much the same as it did at month 2, so I am a bit disappointed. Only difference is that these lengthened, previously miniaturized hairs on my hairline have grown even longer and now are almost normal length, but still very thin. It actually looks a bit weird because some of these hairs are like 1-2 cms from my actual hairline.

On a positive note, my hairdresser randomly commented that my hair was looking "very healthy", which I guess is a good sign.

By the way, I have what I would define as "non-aggressive diffuse thinning". It seems like most people who are getting some results are in this category.

Paulito

My Regimen
Reaction score
My shedding and itching shot up recently again. Trinov doesn't seem to be doing much. I was this close to getting on finasteride. Then I read some horror stories and changed my mind again. Nevertheless, it brought me to a thought - however weak S-equol is still a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor, isn't it? (source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14681200)Thus it's not too far-fetched to assume it might cause the same kind of sides as finasteride and even lead to PFS. The scariest scenario is the one where you don't get sides for years and then it comes gradually. The story is usually the same, after discontinuing it folks feel great for about 2 week and then comes the permanent crash.
Could someone confirm this assumption about S-Equol? If it really works on the same mechanism then it could be just as dangerous.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anybody wants to buy 5 bottles of trinov for discounted price, pm me. Booked my transplant and im going back on finasteride for couple of years until cb comes out. Im done with the forum.

I would wait for the Korean topical. Use that with microneedling plus an anti androgen. That could be a top combo.
I know this is extremly emotional. But try to keep a cool head!

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
came to check on the forums, i see balding are still grasping at THIN hAIR

giphy.gif

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would wait for the Korean topical. Use that with microneedling plus an anti androgen. That could be a top combo.
I know this is extremly emotional. But try to keep a cool head!
Cant afford to wait unfortunately but i have full faith in the transplant Doctor as he is a reviewer for the american transplant board and his results are impressive. He also said finasteride 3 times a week will be enough so until cb comes out that will be my regimen. Iv waited long enough its time to bite the bullet and hopefully i can stop thinking about my hair every minute. Topical really are not going to do much for receding hairlines pattern in my opinion either.

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anybody wants to buy 5 bottles of trinov for discounted price, pm me. Booked my transplant and im going back on finasteride for couple of years until cb comes out. Im done with the forum.
I would try to wait to see if histogen comes out next year. I know they have been promising it will be coming out forever but it might actually be close now. Try to hold off on the hair transplant if you can.