Britannia's Story

Britannia

Reaction score
Firstly my former name was trentener. Only the most die-hard of football fans would understand that so I changed it.
Ill keep my story brief:

21. Receeding hairline. Pretty much non-exsistant temples. Just started to go thin on the vertex.
Ive started Propecia daily. I would have used Cipla's Finpecia because I HATE large greedy souless companies like Merck but had problems with customs. I also use Nizoral twice a week and Tricomin shampoo everyday Im not using the nizoral. I like to use T/Sal before the Nizoral but the UK is running out of the stuff so this is bit of a luxury. I dont use Minoxidil (yet) but will should I need to in the future.
I believe in mandatry death sentence for people caught selling snake oils. Thank God for sites like this to try and protect as many people as possible from these kretins.
So far no results as you would expect, Im only 1 and a half months into my regeime. Very few sides from Propecia.
Im only really looking for maintence. Regrowth will be a bonus. If Ive still got the hair Ive got now in 5 years that will be a major success.

Britannia

Reaction score
I wanted to use Finpecia, because I hate Merck but I had problems with customs so I abandoned that idea and bought Propecia from a UK pharmacy. I get my Tricomin from http://www.tricotec.co.uk but once my current bottle runs out, Im going to use American Crew Revitalise range instead.

Britannia

Reaction score
Ha! My biggest regret is not taking pictures before treatment to compare. I think Ill take some at the 3 month mark (next week I believe) to compare with in 12 months time.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Where have you been?

I'm assuming you're probably benefiting from the treatment. You've been on Propecia for almost 5 months. How's it working?

I'm really bored right now...