Reaction score
urlacher.jpg
GettyImages-1035233904-775x465.jpg

i dont know why he got a transplant, maybe wrong haircut

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i disagree but i guess thats personal preference, in my opinion he looks better short buzzed

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Articles like these are hilarious.

Most men without hair would agree that being bald is sexy. However, most men with hair would rather retain their locks than become bald—a clear discrepancy. But there is some scientific research that suggests baldness has a number of social advantages.

Clearly in the above pic , hair has improved his face. Dense volume hair is better than buzz cut which is better than bald.there is no discrepancy.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Articles like these are hilarious.

Most men without hair would agree that being bald is sexy. However, most men with hair would rather retain their locks than become bald—a clear discrepancy. But there is some scientific research that suggests baldness has a number of social advantages.

Clearly in the above pic , hair has improved his face. Dense volume hair is better than buzz cut which is better than bald.there is no discrepancy.
And his transplant isn't even great, his hairline is still very high

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel pity for men who get inspired by people like Dwayne Johnson(the sexiest man) and think they will look hot if they go bald only to later realise, when they are treated like trash, that it was the money that made him hot. I would never advice an average earning person to think that baldness is no big deal.It will change your game of life with a day and night of difference.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel pity for men who get inspired by people like Dwayne Johnson(the sexiest man) and think they will look hot if they go bald only to later realise, when they are treated like trash, that it was the money that made him hot. I would never advice an average earning person to think that baldness is no big deal.It will change your game of life with a day and night of difference.
I think if the rock didn't have money and fame he would still see success because he is 6'5 and built.

Tell me, are you going to disrespect a 6'5 260 lbs of muscle about his baldness without worrying about getting your teeth knocked in? Women like guys who are big (height is very important here) and can protect them and lead to taller offspring.

Also having the skin tone and masculine build really diminishes the impact it has on him. I honestly would rather be 6'5, tan skin, and bald than 5'9 and with all my hair back. Height is actually more important than hair but balding is more severe because it is a loss. Being short isn't a loss, it's what you started with.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
I think if the rock didn't have money and fame he would still see success because he is 6'5 and built.

Tell me, are you going to disrespect a 6'5 260 lbs of muscle about his baldness without worrying about getting your teeth knocked in? Women like guys who are big (height is very important here) and can protect them and lead to taller offspring.

Also having the skin tone and masculine build really diminishes the impact it has on him. I honestly would rather be 6'5, tan skin, and bald than 5'9 and with all my hair back. Height is actually more important than hair but balding is more severe because it is a loss. Being short isn't a loss, it's what you started with.
Well being extremely small can be depressing, but average height is preferable with full hair than good height without hair. Hair is the frame of the face of the person. And losing that is the worst thing.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well being extremely small can be depressing, but average height is preferable with full hair than good height without hair. Hair is the frame of the face of the person. And losing that is the worst thing.
But 6'5 is more than "good height". 6'5 means I could have serious muscle potential and gymmaxx a lot more than an average guy. The key to pulling the bald look is to have optimal masculine features. The Rock does this very well and it's why he is a go-to celebrity example when convincing people to accept baldness. 6'5 could be overkill for some women but its better than being 5'6 by a mile.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
But 6'5 is more than "good height". 6'5 means I could have serious muscle potential and gymmaxx a lot more than an average guy. The key to pulling the bald look is to have optimal masculine features. The Rock does this very well and it's why he is a go-to celebrity example when convincing people to accept baldness. 6'5 could be overkill for some women but its better than being 5'6 by a mile.
Actually, depending on your metabolism, being really tall could make it much harder to build muscle. Well, you could still be strong but look really skinny because of longer limbs and a general lean body build.

But height has other advantages, it is a primal sort of indicator of dominance among men. In a fight, assuming equal skill and experience, the bigger person due to reach advantage and punch force will generally win.