Breezula (clascoterone) / Cb-03-01 Vehicle

arsenal247

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a reliable chemist that can make it to patent and then ship? I'd pay £4/5k per year for side free easy maintenance? Is anyone using CB successfully without sides?

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop playing games Bros. Let's try asking beyondmolecules.com ? They chemists and I'm sure this wouldn't be a problem for them. They also said will have CB.

skinnyshaft

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm super-late to the party. Only recently learning about alternative meds such as RU, CB etc.

Did I understand that correctly, that CB would cost around $3,000 for a year's usage?? Is the stuff that good?

How much would RU cost to mix up a year's dosage?

Apologies if misunderstood!

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve recently come across this

https://s33569fc90c7564f1.jimcontent.com/download/version/1526403029/module/6648375862/name/Cassiopea Valuation Report 28FEB18.pdf

Page 29-33 has a lot more detail on the trials. One thing that struck me is the active controls they used to compare against breezula:

“3) cyproterone acetate 1%, as an active control for men (a steroidal anti-androgen often used in men); and 4) 17α-estradiol 1% as a second active control for women (most frequently used treatment for women).”

I’ve never really heard of these 2 agents being used before.... thoughts

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
I’ve recently come across this

https://s33569fc90c7564f1.jimcontent.com/download/version/1526403029/module/6648375862/name/Cassiopea Valuation Report 28FEB18.pdf

Page 29-33 has a lot more detail on the trials. One thing that struck me is the active controls they used to compare against breezula:

“3) cyproterone acetate 1%, as an active control for men (a steroidal anti-androgen often used in men); and 4) 17α-estradiol 1% as a second active control for women (most frequently used treatment for women).”

I’ve never really heard of these 2 agents being used before.... thoughts
17alpha-E at 1% is a bomb. i've been using 0.025% for 16y.
cypro at 1% is weak topically... too big to penetrate afaik.

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting,

They make it sound like those two other agents are the best/common treatments. The patients did go through scalp hydroelectrophoresis, so maybe that’s what helped them to penetrate into scalp.

So @hilbert just to confirm, you can attest to Clascoterone ? It’s working for you? Have you considered higher dosage? Does it reduce sebum/oils?

The acne version of the drug seems to have successfully past most of the trials. Hopefully there’s no major hiccups.

What risks are there that this thing won’t come out provided it’s past it’s end points for phase 3?

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
Interesting,

They make it sound like those two other agents are the best/common treatments. The patients did go through scalp hydroelectrophoresis, so maybe that’s what helped them to penetrate into scalp.

So @hilbert just to confirm, you can attest to Clascoterone ? It’s working for you? Have you considered higher dosage? Does it reduce sebum/oils?

The acne version of the drug seems to have successfully past most of the trials. Hopefully there’s no major hiccups.

What risks are there that this thing won’t come out provided it’s past it’s end points for phase 3?
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/short-info-on-my-cb-experience-in-one-place.115823/

no effect on sebum imho.