Bredren, My Hair Is Very Thin Now, Im Still Losing Hair, But Seems Like A Little Bit Less Than Befor

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this clown again LMFAO.... you had depression and no voice from 0.25 of finasteride for 10 days and now you asking abt DUTA???

not sure if you are a troll or just a bad comedian
if u dont have anything useful and informative to answer in regards to op just dont post this bollocks

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you already seem very neurotic

not sure if finasteride will not make your mental state even worse

ironically the men who dont give a f*** about hairloss and just shave it would probably the best group to take finasteride bc they mentally very stable while the neurotic fucks who are close to mental breakdown when they just see a shedded hair probably should inject testosterone

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

ironically the men who dont give a f*** about hairloss and just shave it would probably the best group to take finasteride bc they mentally very stable while the neurotic fucks who are close to mental breakdown when they just see a shedded hair probably should inject testosterone
why the f*** did u write that load of horse sh*t?

re-read the op and come back then

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why the f*** did u write that load of horse sh*t?

re-read the op and come back then

1. you have hairloss

2. its not healthy how you obsess over it - even if its "just trolling" it would be concerning

3. if its not trolling id be very careful with further medications that influence neurosteroids and behavior. you probably read about the rats who get higher lvl of anixiety on finasteride and stopped exploring things.

now if you already so neurotic what will happen if you up the dosis or switch to dutasteride?

textbook candidat to end up on propeciahelp after 1-2 years of finasteride usage if you ask me

try to keep your hair but watch your behavior very closely

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

He’s neurotic and a massive loser. I advocate an IP ban for this cretin.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You only started finasteride recently. Keep taking it for at least 6 months to see results.

You will continue to lose hair. It's normal shedding, maybe it's not. Who knows -- who cares?
Finasteride will help you maintain what you have, so if you started out with rather thin hair, it will continue to be rather thin. Please remember that your hair goes through natural cycles. Bad hair days are a thing too. Maybe it will thicken up your hair a bit or regrow some parts but you have not been taking it long enough for that to occur. You know this. Stop making these posts. Take your medication and stop going to hair forums. Come back in 6 months.