Breast Cancer Or Gynecomastia,im Probably F*****.

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So in april I found out that I have developed a gyno on my right side.Of course I didnt give a damn about it so I kept taking finasteride.It grew a bit and my nipple is right now a bit pointy.My body fat is pretty low so you can only see a pointy nipple and I can feel a pea sized lump right under my nipple.However,something strange happened this week,my right armpit lymph node got bigger and its pretty painful.I checked the internet and said f*** me...And its even on the side where my gyno is.Could that be a breast cancer or something?I wont be able to see my Doctor in the next 10 days.I used to get swollen lymph nodes here and there as a kid,on armpit,neck,its not that weird for me,but what freaks me out is the fact that it has to be right on the side where my gyno is and its pretty painful.

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i had the same thing, i used to think it was gyno as well but since that it has simply subsided. i think it was due to me pulling so hard on my nipples all the time that some kind of scar tissue developed i don't really know but its definitely not breast cancer, this is extremely rare in men especially eat this age. i would see a doctor still
Nope there is 100% lump underneath my nipple.I can also feel there is some fluid too.Enlarged lymph node on my armpit(right,the same side where gyno is located) is what makes me worried,because thats usually a sign that something is wrong.

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought so as well but there was nothing in the end it was just the scar tissue
I dont understand how it was just a scar tissue?Mine is literally a lump,i can feel it move,i can move it from left to right,cant really understand how it can be a scar tissue.

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know either. But I literally had the same thing I could move it as well it felt exactly like a disc shaped tissue. Big I stop touching my breast for 2 months and now it’s gone
Will try to do it but im not sure how its going to help.Its also kinda weird that I have no libido issues.

Make Breqst cancer in your age is not even documented
F*** that,I dont want to be the first one.

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Checked again today and there is no lump on my armpit anymore.