breaking: justin bieber hairline update

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess he doesn't care anymore, because it can't simply be unawareness. Clearly receding but wearing these tight hairstyles, jesus.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn’t look bad. If he can maintain that, he can also get a transplant to fix the temples

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
He just got a buzzcut. Temples look fine but the forelock and front are clearly diffused. Sad.

And to think that about 1 year ago he was pulling out his 2010 hair again.

Last edited:

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
His wife not feeling the spark anymore (!)

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His wife not feeling the spark anymore (!)
in my experience the spark is over after 3-4 years in a relationship anyways (with or without hair)

considering he hasnt made her pregnant yet i expect divorce to come soon

honestly people wait too long with kids these days

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
in my experience the spark is over after 3-4 years in a relationship anyways (with or without hair)

considering he hasnt made her pregnant yet i expect divorce to come soon

honestly people wait too long with kids these days

In this pic you can see that his frontal 1/2 and temple points are thinning

He also had work on his face. I compared some of his new pics to older ones and his face got wider, cheekbones/jaw/chin looking more prominent.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow the dude just doesn't care anymore. Why do you think he let himself go like this?
He used to cover up his hairline with combovers and hats for months.. then he went all out and got the dreads. Now he buzzed the dreads because people said it's offensive to black people.

He seems to be going through an identity crisis, just like most of those celebrities.

They always compensate with bleached hair, excessive tattoos, change their hairstyle every couple weeks, dress ridiculous with flamboyant colors like pink etc. It's the bored rich LA white guy syndrome.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score