Bpc 157 Peptide And Blood Vessels Formation

Unspecified

Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
26
BPC 157 is a synthetic peptide consisted of 15 amino acids, derived from protein found in the stomach.It activates two important mechanisms angiogenesis and vasculogenesis that are vital for formation of new blood vessels. Peptide is poorly absorbed orally, and it's mainly injected dermally. It's widely used by bodybuilders for tendon and muscle injuries. Anyone thinks this has potential for scalp revascularization and can it be turned into cream for topical use?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23782145
 
Last edited:

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
89
BPC 157 is a synthetic peptide consisted of 15 amino acids, derived from protein found in the stomach.It activates two important mechanisms angiogenesis and vasculogenesis that are vital for formation of new blood vessels. Peptide is poorly absorbed orally, and it's mainly injected dermally. It's widely used by bodybuilders for tendon and muscle injuries. Anyone thinks this has potential for skull revascularization and can it be turned into cream for topical use?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23782145

Would new the blood vessels improve blood flow or smthin? Sounds like a minoxidil if so, but i don’t think it’d be much more effective in the short term atleast. Anyways we don’t know how it’ll work in the scalp or for the skull. Would it absorb well as cream? Would it even be effective? Hair loss is much more than blood flow & i dont understand fully how it’d restore the skull.

It’s a good suggestion, but seems far too complex (we’re lacking knowledge innit) and difficult + there are no gurantees. I doubt any company would fund/develop this.
 

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
390
That’s interesting. You never can tell. I’ll have to read the study. Ofcourse there are copper peptides one can already buy to use on skin.
Perhaps this BPC 157 peptide come in liquid form or could be dissolved into water or liquid.
I read something on Carbon dioxide promoting plant growth & or hair growth.
So I bought a bottle of seltzer water— water & carbon dioxide. Experimenting with it on scalp along with microneedling.
 

Scootz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
103
BPC 157 is also used to recover from stimulant abuse (lots of the time from Adderall I believe). It apparently helps to restabilize some of the dopamine receptors that’ve been downregulated from all the stimulant abuse. I haven’t read much into, but apparently it’s good for a lot of things on a systemic level. I believe it’s derived from gastric juices
 

joshuaacker

New Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
0
BPC-157 is interesting from a research perspective, but I’d be cautious about its use for scalp revascularization. Most evidence for angiogenesis and tissue repair comes from preclinical studies, so it’s unclear whether those effects translate to humans or improve hair growth. I’ve also seen suppliers such as PeptiCommerce discussed in peptide research contexts, but the source of a product doesn’t establish its medical effectiveness or safety. Turning BPC-157 into a cream isn’t straightforward because peptides can have poor skin penetration and may require specialized formulations. Controlled human studies are still needed to establish effectiveness, absorption, dosing, and long-term safety.
 
Top