Bought Revita Shampoo Today!!!

Jm0311

Reaction score
came out to 32.97 with shipping.....kinda expensive! ill see how it works...im not sure if it would be worth it to use as a regular shampoo

G

Jm0311 said:
www.amazon.com

yea it is available but its kinda expensive for fuckin shampoo...this $#iT better work good

Do a pre-wash with any other shampoo. That way a LITTLE bit of Revita will work up a nice lather and go a LONG way.

If you use it 5 times a week like they say, do the pre-wash method, it should last quite a while and be well worth the $33. I thought you also bought some other expensive shampoo for hairloss? You could alternate them. I'm thinking of doing that with Revita and perhaps Proctor's NANO lite or maybe tricomin or folligen.

Jm0311

Reaction score
no i havent bought anything yet...just gonna stick with

Revita, if its good
Nizoral
jasons thin to thick

getting spironolactone cream in a few days and spectral dnc for my temples..i could use a bit of regrowth

G

Jm0311 said:
no i havent bought anything yet...just gonna stick with

Revita, if its good
Nizoral
jasons thin to thick

getting spironolactone cream in a few days and spectral dnc for my temples..i could use a bit of regrowth

Why would you use both Nizoral and Revita? Sounds like a Ketoconazole overkill?

Are you making your own spironolactone cream or buying it pre-made?

CCS

Reaction score
how good is that jason's stuff? does it color your hair?

G

7 oz bottle Jm?

Do you use about a teaspoon each time? So that would be 42 servings in each bottle which, used 5 times a week with no prewash, would last about 2 months. That's $200 a year. You could prob get that down to about $67 a year if you used a cheap shampoo beforehand. Not a bad deal. You could do the same thing with Nano and get that down to about $50 a year, so you could have both shampoos for $125 a year.

Jm0311

Reaction score
yes a teaspoon each time....i didnt know much about the pre wash method before today....what exactly is that for? does it clean the scalp before you actually use the good shampoo or just saving money? or both?
where did u get your nano from? is it effective?

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
yes a teaspoon each time....i didnt know much about the pre wash method before today....what exactly is that for? does it clean the scalp before you actually use the good shampoo or just saving money? or both?
where did u get your nano from? is it effective?

yeah pre wash to clean your hair first, if you don't pre wash you'll need alot more of the good shampoo to get a decent lather

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
how good is that jason's stuff? does it color your hair?

It was good back when it was a "thickening shampoo". They went and pulled an American Crew and cheapened up the formula and it's not nearly as good anymore. Why does these companies go and change up a good thing?!?! :cry:

G

Jm0311 said:
whats wrong with it now? i dont know a change...what do u use?

It doesn't work as good. The number one ingredient previously was the Hawaiian Sea Kelp, now it's water. Aloe Vera was the #2 I think, it's way down there now.

Again, this stuff used to be called "Thickening shampoo" and now it's just called "volumizing".

I noticed it didn't have the same effect on my hair and also that the bottle wrapper looked a little different. Luckily I still had an old bottle leftover and was able to compare the ingredients.

CCS

Reaction score
do they have a thickening lotion I can rub in after washing my hair, and rinse out, so I don't wash my hair twice? Would it be as good?

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
do they have a thickening lotion I can rub in after washing my hair, and rinse out, so I don't wash my hair twice? Would it be as good?

Don't think so ccs :( I've never heard of that at all even, does that type of product exist from any company?

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How long before they start dumbing down Revita, like Jason's and American Crew?