bottles of igf-1

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Can be bought at wieght lifting sites and I was wondering about using it for increased cell division.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thin=depressed said:
Can be bought at wieght lifting sites and I was wondering about using it for increased cell division.

cancer risk ?

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TynanW said:
thin=depressed said:

cancer risk ?
I seen this responce coming a mile away and already have it covered.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.Ellagic Acid may be a potent method to fight Cancer. Ellagic Acid, a phenolic compound, is a proven anti-carcinogen, anti-mutagen, and anti-cancer initiator!

The Hollings Cancer Institute at the University of South Carolina is currently doing a double blind study on a large group of 500 cervical cancer patients.

Nine years of study have shown that a natural product called ellagic acid is causing G-arrest within 48 hours (inhibiting and stopping mitosis-cancer cell division), and apoptosis (normal cell death) within 72 hours, for breast, pancreas, esophageal, skin, colon and prostate cancer cells.

Clinical tests also show that ellagic acid prevents the destruction of the p53 gene by cancer cells.

Additional studies suggest that one of the mechanisms by which ellagic acid inhibits mutagenesis and carcinogenesis is by forming adducts with DNA, thus masking binding sites to be occupied by the mutagen or carcinogen.

1derphull

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice job, thin. Although i wouldnt use HGH AND Igf-1 at the same time.

Other options for reducing your risk of skin cancer:
White Tea, EGCG (green tea), Tetrahydrocurcumin (White Curcumin, available at ancient way), Silymarin (Milk Thistle extract), Procyandin.

Read this article for more info:

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2005/jun ... een_01.htm

1derphull

Established Member
Reaction score
The question is, what form of ellagic? You'd also want something that contains anthocyanin and ellagic acid, like that from blackberries.

younggunz177

Reaction score
Trust me, no site is selling any igf-1 without a prescription. More then likely it is some knock off peptide formulation that is suppose to help your bodies natural production of IGF-1 or HGH. If any of that crap worked, bodybuilders would buy that up as fast as they were buying M1T when it was legal.

ryand2

Established Member
Reaction score
its not real growth hormones, evrey supplement site that sells them are selling items used to boost your natural levels and it wont do anything

jeepin

Reaction score
some sites do sell real igf, more specifically receptor grade r3long version... though it goes for about 500 per mg. bodybuilders do buy it up. it's not yet covered under any ban as long as it's sold as research chemicals.

f9

Reaction score
younggunz177 said:
Trust me, no site is selling any igf-1 without a prescription. More then likely it is some knock off peptide formulation that is suppose to help your bodies natural production of IGF-1 or HGH. If any of that crap worked, bodybuilders would buy that up as fast as they were buying M1T when it was legal.

im pretty sure its still a research chemical, which means you dont need a prescription because you're giving it to your pet rat.

jeepin

Reaction score
now that i think about it... i'm curious as to the method of administration you'd be using. it is an extremely delicate compound needing to be constantly refrigerated (shipped in an icepack) and can not be shaken/etc. supposedly shaking the bottle even in a mixing fashion will damage the compound to the point of being useless. it is usually injected subcutaneously with a insulin syringe in doses of between 20-60 micrograms. how were you planning on using it?