Bothered by this, is there hope still. Pix inside

IBM

Reaction score
Your hair is weak. If money is not an issue to you then start dutasteride. Consider oral spironolactone.

AquaNet

Reaction score
IBM said:
Your hair is weak. If money is not an issue to you then start dutasteride. Consider oral spironolactone.

This is my hair before treatment, before nizoral, before the new shampoo's and cond, and minoxidil.. Isn't minoxidil suppose to thicken the hair though time, I can never get any answers here, I posted what my Doctor is getting me a rx for and and gave all the details I could..

with my hair brushed right now, I see no balding, will minoxidil garbage cause im 10 days away from 3 months of using it now and in April im getting a rx for Propecia, I thought I made a huge change meaning the dates when I started treatment then before which can be viewed in my regimen.

AquaNet

Reaction score
April 16th ( 84 days now on treatment )

Seems like I thinned out all over, frontal to the vertex and no thickening of new hairs, have some dark hairs that came up out of my temple area with a lot of peach fuzz hair on the temples but I don't see any density showing anywhere yet.

I don't shed a ton of hairs each day but very little which I am not sure if it is mini sheds from the minoxidil or normal mbp loss, since Jan 23rd ive used 1 bottle of 5% minoxidil liquid, and 3.5 bottles of minoxidil foam.

The hairs I shed now are all the same, small dark hairs about 1/4-1" , kinda weird and I like to know more about this as does others, I see many post about it but no replys on the reason.

My Dr, gave me a rx for Propecia which I have but have decided not to use at the moment, I am thinking should I wait for some re-growth from the minoxidil before using Propecia or go ahead and use it.

April Pictures
April16th1.jpg

April16th2.jpg

April16th3.jpg

April16th4.jpg

March Pix

hair1.jpg

hair2.jpg

hair3.jpg

[ no febuary pix ]

January Pix [pix before treatment]

hair2.jpg