Borat 2 : Subsequent Movie Film ...

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What a dissapointment. I made sure to rewatch the first film before and i basically watched both back to back and cannot believe how dissapointing this was. Didnt laugh once. Barely any actual borat scenes. Will never watch it again. I will watch the first film hundreds of more times though over the course of my life.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What a dissapointment. I made sure to rewatch the first film before and i basically watched both back to back and cannot believe how dissapointing this was. Didnt laugh once. Barely any actual borat scenes. Will never watch it again. I will watch the first film hundreds of more times though over the course of my life.
Saw about half of his first movie. Didn't think he was funny, In a childish Adam Sandler sort of way. Not my sense of humour

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw about half of his first movie. Didn't think he was funny, In a childish Adam Sandler sort of way. Not my sense of humour
idk what to tell you my man. I find the first film absolutely hilarious and i despise adam sandler's movies

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

None of this surprises me, borat was a one-off anyhow and bar none the most hilarious part of the first one was when Borat and that fat guy were fighting naked in front of everyone.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
None of this surprises me, borat was a one-off anyhow and bar none the most hilarious part of the first one was when Borat and that fat guy were fighting naked in front of everyone.
I thought there were much funnier parts than that fight scene in the first film. Since making this thread ive thought about rewatching 2 but just cant be bothered because i was so bored when i watched it the first time

resu

Reaction score
The first film Borat loved the US of A, second film he hates the US, that's the vibe I get from the trailers of the second movie which I don't plan on watching because it looks like complete trash. Sacha has been garbage for years, his last good movie was indeed the first Borat.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed, way too much very strangely converging america hating going on lately, and it's become really tiring, I don't want to be propagandized, I want to laugh again.

f***, it feels like since 2013 passed it's been a non-stop war on being chill and just having fun and not trying to turn everything into an ideological war.

Yarkira

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also watched it and didn't find it as good as I expected it to be (I jailbroke a firestick following this guide https://www.firestickhow.com/jailbreak-firestick.html and it was the first movie I watched). It's the opposite of what a Borat film should feel like. Not as funny as it should have been, but there are some very good moments in it.

Last edited: