Bollywood Movie About Male Pattern Baldness. Good For Raising Awareness?

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could be a good movie as I saw the movie andhadhun of the same actor, it turned one of the every best thriller, interpretational movieI ever saw. And I must have seen hundred of TV series, ten thousands of movies. First 15 minutes are bit boring but than it truly was a fun ride and ending was out of the world.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt8108198/?ref_=m_tt_urv

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't see the clip for some reason... Is the movie actually about him going bald or is he just a lead character who happens to be bald and the narrative is actually about something else? Would be interested to see if the former. I don't think I've ever seen a movie that centres around male pattern baldness as its main topic. Cancer, oh yeah, there are dozens. But male pattern baldness? Not one time.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He was 50 when he started go bald...
I also don't think that he gave a flying sh*t. If you believe the saintly biography at any rate, he had no interest in "lusts of the flesh". He sublimated his sexuality into a higher cause. When you're God's own missionary, who cares about a bit of poxy hair?

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't see the clip for some reason... Is the movie actually about him going bald or is he just a lead character who happens to be bald and the narrative is actually about something else? Would be interested to see if the former. I don't think I've ever seen a movie that centres around male pattern baldness as its main topic. Cancer, oh yeah, there are dozens. But male pattern baldness? Not one time.
The former. Search 'Bala' movie trailer.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didnt watch the whole clip, but looks like a comic thing, I think it will just drive people to mock on baldies rather than sympathize
Probably. So cards on the table: I've recently been having a lot of wider, non-baldness related health problems that make me much less fussed about baldness than I used to be. It sucks, but - despite what some of the more crazed members on here will tell you - it's not cancer. Thing is though, it still SUCKS. And there's no doubt it's effects are both (a) undereecognised and (b) undertreated. If you're someone who wants a vibrant sex life and puts a lot of store in sexual and social pursuits, then your life is going to be over. You will be forced to completely reinvent your value system, since by sexual and social standards, having hair loss means you're fucked. Forget about ever locking eyes with the cute girl at the club - go have a wank and a pot noodle mate, your race is run. Because none of us (society/fullheadw) want to admit that looks matter, we get all nimby about baldness and downplay it. But the truth is, it's is often (social) life destroying. It's NOT cancer or anything physiologically serious, but I absolutely think it needs to be taken more seriously and the negative effects that it has on sufferers fully recognised.