Bodybuilding.com Forum, Right Place For Me Not?

Vesemir

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But your situation is great. Just eat a lot of eggs, meat, vegetables, take creatine, and lift heavy.

David, you recommend Creatine, don't you think it can accelerate hair loss? There have been some reports about it.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
David, you recommend Creatine, don't you think it can accelerate hair loss? There have been some reports about it.

There's one mediocre study associating heavy creatine use with an increase in serum DHT levels. You can find lots of things shown once. I'm not convinced.

And that DHT increase should be more than offset by treatments.

Some of the positives of creatine on the other hand are shown convincingly.

By the way done hair transplant surgeons say you should never lift weights period, as they increase testosterone. Don't go down that rabbit hole lol.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

There's one mediocre study associating heavy creatine use with an increase in serum DHT levels. You can find lots of things shown once. I'm not convinced.

And that DHT increase should be more than offset by treatments.

Some of the positives of creatine on the other hand are shown convincingly.

By the way done hair transplant surgeons say you should never lift weights period, as they increase testosterone. Don't go down that rabbit hole lol.

I feel I should mention that I've experienced hair gains while on creatine