Body hair transplant

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
I have been watching some body hair transplant videos on youtube and the results look impressive. I do not want to post the links because I don't want to advertise certain doctors. My question is, is this a viable way of getting your hair back? All those hairs on our chest and legs would give us an unlimited supply of donor hair would they not; is there any catch here?

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair has to remain short, and is a bit thicker most of the time. Also more expensive.

I have read on this site and others (no proof ive seen) that the grafts tend to fail more often.

Reid

Reaction score
Yes, there is a catch. Transplant from the head does not fall out but body hair can. So, it is not a guaranteed method. It they say guaranteed, then they are lying. My doctor explained it to me in detail when I had my FUE and telling me never to go for it unless I was prepared for the fail. He also told me that he did perform it to some of his patients but only after telling them what he told me. So I think its a fair game. Some people are ready to go back for it in a couple of years.