Body Hair Transplant??? Is Ti Worth It?

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i want to ask if any member here had body hair transplant?
i have seen results done by dr umar some good some not that good
i have a thick body hair slightly wavy full hairy body except shoulders lol
is it a good choice or more like a last choice??

Davidubi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess you are a NW6 and your donor area is not big enough to provide hair and cover all your head.
The answer is yes, you can do it.
Due to the body hair properties is only used on the mild scalp and a bit on the crown, can not be used on first line and temples (does not look like natural hair)

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I guess you are a NW6 and your donor area is not big enough to provide hair and cover all your head.
The answer is yes, you can do it.
Due to the body hair properties is only used on the mild scalp and a bit on the crown, can not be used on first line and temples (does not look like natural hair)
thanx for the reply
i am nw2.5 with slightly diffuse in the hair line
i think it will be good to use it to add density in the crown and mid scalp

Davidubi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being nw2.5 you probably can cover your bald area by using only your donor area, so why do you want to use your body hair?

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Being nw2.5 you probably can cover your bald area by using only your donor area, so why do you want to use your body hair?
I know but i am not on meds minoxidil killed my scalp and I ended up worse than basline when I stopped it
got sides from finasteride after 3 pills so I stopped
I know hair loss will catch up on me it will be until 2018 until we c results from the upcoming treatments
so way not use 2000 grafts frim head and 5000 from body to add density considering i have a thick bodyhair that grow so fast that i gave up on shaving any more lol

Davidubi

My Regimen
Reaction score
So weird!! xDD have you talked about that with any doctor? I guess you know how expensive bht is. Normally is used when the donor area is not good enough but your approach is crazy!

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So weird!! xDD have you talked about that with any doctor? I guess you know how expensive bht is. Normally is used when the donor area is not good enough but your approach is crazy!
i know its costly lol
ya my approach is crazy but it sounds ok lol

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
i know its costly lol
ya my approach is crazy but it sounds ok lol

Beard is better than body. Check how many grafts you have available with a doctor. Your final pattern may be fixable with your hair type even without meds or body hair.