Boboski23's - (Balding Journey from Genesis to Revelation)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: Boboski23's Balding Journey from Genesis to Revelation

those kids cant make fun on your hair no more

boboski23

Reaction score
????????????????????????????????????????????????
?did not apply the minoxidil as religiously as i used to be ( ie twice a day) . i merely used it once a day at night right now to save cost and it is less troublesome.

Christmas 2007
[attachment=1:15frv0mb]DSC00321.JPG[/attachment:15frv0mb]

Today 2008
[attachment=0:15frv0mb]03022008048.jpg[/attachment:15frv0mb]

Attachments

• DSC00321.JPG
    DSC00321.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 577
  • 03022008048.jpg
    03022008048.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 569

RaginDemon

Reaction score
boboski23 said:
?did not apply the minoxidil as religiously as i used to be ( ie twice a day) . i merely used it once a day at night right now to save cost and it is less troublesome.

Christmas 2007
[attachment=1:181md12a]DSC00321.JPG[/attachment:181md12a]

Today 2008
[attachment=0:181md12a]03022008048.jpg[/attachment:181md12a]

amazing result!

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
congrats with your results, they look phenomenal. i too have been experiencing these scalp pimples and am trying to find a cure. what shampoos do you use in your rotation and how often do you wash your hair? thanks

RaginDemon

Reaction score
They should hire u as their new speak person. :bravo:

jcosta

Reaction score
boboski23 said:

Christmas 2007
[attachment=1:3jc1occs]DSC00321.JPG[/attachment:3jc1occs]

Today 2008
[attachment=0:3jc1occs]03022008048.jpg[/attachment:3jc1occs]

Wow! What an improvement! Congratulations!! I swear by the "big three" thanks to the great advice from everyone here at this site. So far I have been using it for 5 months and have seen some good improvement except for the crown area.
My age may be a factor (44) and that I've been losing my hair for well over 25 years albeit gradually.

I have been experiencing some scalp itching and the occasional pimples as well. I've added T-Gel to my regimen to see if that would help. So far, the itching appears to be less.

I am curious as to your age and how long have you been losing your hair. You're more than likely way younger than I am, but your results are encouraging even to an aging guy like me. Thanks for sharing your story.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
he keeps it up for a yr something, nobody can tell he is losing his hair.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Wow! Yet another black haired responder to minoxidil. Definitely a link there.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:

i have seen guys with light blonde hair responded great to minoxidil.

jcosta

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
I agree. at the most he seems to be an NW1, perhaps less.

boboski23

Reaction score
abovedagame said:
congrats with your results, they look phenomenal. i too have been experiencing these scalp pimples and am trying to find a cure. what shampoos do you use in your rotation and how often do you wash your hair? thanks

yup, it is very irritating to have those pimple on the scalp but the scalp conditions is slowly improving. i shampoo twice a day. Using Dove shampoo in the morning and Nizoral at night. =)

boboski23

Reaction score
Hi.

I am 26 currently and i believe i started losing my hairs at the age of 22. started my treatment at the age of 25. =) How i wish i'd starrted earlier the moment i am losing my hairs =)

jcosta said:
boboski23 said:

Christmas 2007
[attachment=1:3mmwe7je]DSC00321.JPG[/attachment:3mmwe7je]

Today 2008
[attachment=0:3mmwe7je]03022008048.jpg[/attachment:3mmwe7je]

Wow! What an improvement! Congratulations!! I swear by the "big three" thanks to the great advice from everyone here at this site. So far I have been using it for 5 months and have seen some good improvement except for the crown area.
My age may be a factor (44) and that I've been losing my hair for well over 25 years albeit gradually.

I have been experiencing some scalp itching and the occasional pimples as well. I've added T-Gel to my regimen to see if that would help. So far, the itching appears to be less.

I am curious as to your age and how long have you been losing your hair. You're more than likely way younger than I am, but your results are encouraging even to an aging guy like me. Thanks for sharing your story.

boboski23

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:

Hey bro... i really hope to bring good report in a years time from the start of treatment. Wanted to thanks HairLossTalk.com for all the information available to help me fight this male pattern baldness. really feeling positive about the whole thing now.

really wanna encourage those who wanna start on big 3 to start asap and stick to it despite the sedding. The shedding will be horrible as some of you know from my initial post, but it is the beginning of good things to come.

boboski23

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:

Hey dude, not too sure about the link but i am positive all my regrowth is due to minoxidil like what u said...=)

jcosta

Reaction score
Boboski, I think you started out at just about the right time which is why you are responding so well. I just came upon this link on a different forum which you may or may not be aware of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODgjlIw585s. Check it out. It might give you some hope like it did me.

Sorry to the rest of you if this is old news. I'm just trying to keep up with you guys. Anyhow, to me it seems very encouraging. In the meantime, I'm sticking with the big 3.

jcosta

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_ZyenPU5g8&NR=1

this **** was trying to act smart by giving all the WRONG info.

That guy was way too overly-generalized for me. That is why I go to this site where I've received the best information possible from "real" guys like you all, who are experiencing male pattern baldness. You guys are also great at spotting the charlatans who jump on these forums trying to sell their crap.

Thanks RaginDemon for the entertaining post.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
no problem bro

we all try to entertain and encourage others here.

Its a good site indeed, I like it cuz I can relate to ppl here, we all suffer from the same b.s that affects our lives MAJORLY.

jcosta

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
no problem bro

we all try to entertain and encourage others here.

Its a good site indeed, I like it cuz I can relate to ppl here, we all suffer from the same b.s that affects our lives MAJORLY.
You've done both greatly, entertain and encourage, but don't forget, inform. I wonder what will happen to this site once the "Cure" is discovered. Maybe we can all get together with our brand new hairy heads and go out for a beer or two and celebrate in our own respective countries. You sound like you have good leadership qualities Ragin'. Maybe you can set it up. Now it's time to go back to watching the Superbowl! Have a good one.