Boboski23's - (Balding Journey from Genesis to Revelation)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
jcosta said:
RaginDemon said:
no problem bro

we all try to entertain and encourage others here.

Its a good site indeed, I like it cuz I can relate to ppl here, we all suffer from the same b.s that affects our lives MAJORLY.
You've done both greatly, entertain and encourage, but don't forget, inform. I wonder what will happen to this site once the "Cure" is discovered. Maybe we can all get together with our brand new hairy heads and go out for a beer or two and celebrate in our own respective countries. You sound like you have good leadership qualities Ragin'. Maybe you can set it up. Now it's time to go back to watching the Superbowl! Have a good one.

oh yeah I just got back from the bar, I am buzzing... gotta get to work in 6 hrs haha

have a good one yourself bro!

jcosta

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
jcosta said:
RaginDemon said:
no problem bro

we all try to entertain and encourage others here.

Its a good site indeed, I like it cuz I can relate to ppl here, we all suffer from the same b.s that affects our lives MAJORLY.
You've done both greatly, entertain and encourage, but don't forget, inform. I wonder what will happen to this site once the "Cure" is discovered. Maybe we can all get together with our brand new hairy heads and go out for a beer or two and celebrate in our own respective countries. You sound like you have good leadership qualities Ragin'. Maybe you can set it up. Now it's time to go back to watching the Superbowl! Have a good one.

oh yeah I just got back from the bar, I am buzzing... gotta get to work in 6 hrs haha

have a good one yourself bro!

You da' man!

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
boboski23 said:
abovedagame said:
congrats with your results, they look phenomenal. i too have been experiencing these scalp pimples and am trying to find a cure. what shampoos do you use in your rotation and how often do you wash your hair? thanks

yup, it is very irritating to have those pimple on the scalp but the scalp conditions is slowly improving. i shampoo twice a day. Using Dove shampoo in the morning and Nizoral at night. =)

wow so you use nizoral daily? nizoral makes my hair soooooooooo dry, I have no idea how yours can tolerate it every day. Do you use 2% version? Also do you condition it to fight the dryness? Do you leave it on for a long period?

boboski23

Reaction score
Yes . i used nizoral daily. This may sound crazy but it does make my head feel good. And my results impove by leap and bound quite soon after i added nizoral to my regimen. I do not condition my hairs but put 1 drop of olive oil in the morning to combat the dryness after i wash my hair.

i used the 2% version and leave it for about 5-7 minutes.

abovedagame said:
boboski23 said:
abovedagame said:
congrats with your results, they look phenomenal. i too have been experiencing these scalp pimples and am trying to find a cure. what shampoos do you use in your rotation and how often do you wash your hair? thanks

yup, it is very irritating to have those pimple on the scalp but the scalp conditions is slowly improving. i shampoo twice a day. Using Dove shampoo in the morning and Nizoral at night. =)

wow so you use nizoral daily? nizoral makes my hair soooooooooo dry, I have no idea how yours can tolerate it every day. Do you use 2% version? Also do you condition it to fight the dryness? Do you leave it on for a long period?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
hope it gets better n better!