BOB (china seller) Ru58841 users gather around

pussymagnet23

Established Member
Reaction score
I’m using his powder for two weeks straight after recommendations of few members here, and I still don’t know if he is legit. His powder got no smell, my hair is a bit more thin then chemyo and anagen Ru. Anyone got experience with this guy?

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just bought some myself and have been using for around the same time as you. Prior to that I was using Anagen's RU. Been on RU for almost 2 months and it looks to be resulting in maybe a 10% reduction in shedding. Scalp inflammation seems to be reduced too. I think it's doing something slightly positive but unfortunately nothing significant. I don't know if Bob's RU is any better than Anagen's from my experience.

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
I’m on Bobs ru about a year. It’s helping me a lot, using keto shampoo is also a key leaving it on for 5 min 2 times

norton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bob ru seems to work for me, he sells the powder, I wish he had the premixed. i’m considering minoxidil to get more regrowth. I use PayPal to purchase from him

Prada1

Established Member
Reaction score
Bob has been around for a year. I talked to him last year. I remember some dude Gang Luo. Not around anymore. Probably was put in a concentration camp or something

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
Bob has been around for a year. I talked to him last year. I remember some dude Gang Luo. Not around anymore. Probably was put in a concentration camp or something
He’s been around way longer then that, I’ve been buying for a long time

yeah I bought from gang as well and he just stopped answering emails, no idea what happened to him

jazz1

Reaction score
Anagen Inc Kane is legit I tried his KB solution in the past works.

jazz1

Reaction score
Of course, you are well know associate of Kane/anagetic.
No, just bought this from his website prior to using Topical Finasteride and the KB solution premixed was legit but gave me side effects.