BlueCeez Story

BlueCeez

Reaction score
I'm guessing, over the last year and a half, my hair has been falling out. I know there can be many causes to it, but I can't place my finger on just one. I'm a 32 year old Black Hispanic male from California. Decent looking, but no adonis ( God ). My hair is about down to the bottom of my shoulder blades ( Mid back ). But the frontal part is were I am seeing the hair loss. I am so self conscience of lowering my head now, that its not even funny. I sometimes get my hair braided, and wondered if that was the cause also. especially for being pulled and stretched. Or maybe the products that Black people use, were to harsh in some ways. I don't know. I am currently using " Nioxin ". I have been using it for about a month or so. But being as impatient, as I am, I'm looking for over night results. I have also read alittle about " Biotin " and " Kevis Products ", but not sure about them for the skepticism I hold. I'm 32 years old, and I feel so embarrassed of my short commings. Is there anyone out there that has heard of any Products that are proven and have a good track record. I know my only hope would be Hair Transplant ( Bosley ), but I don't have 4K to spend on it. Someone Help me !!!!!!!! :(

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
Proven products are :

Rogaine (minoxidil)

Propercia/Proscar (finasteride)

and throw in Nizoral if you can find it, for some sort of anti-inflammatory shampoo at the very least. The list above shows the trademark names of the drugs, and in the brackets is the active ingredient - if you want to go the generic route.

Both of the above take a while to have full effect (1 year) so you have to be patient!