Blood Tests - Which Ones To Go For?

Mans

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have recently started taking Dutasteride (after trying Propecia for a year) and I have also been applying Minoxidil foam for a couple of months.

I have found a place in the UK that offers blood tests privately, as the GP didn't know much about the DHT and refused to have the tests done. She went on saying that since I am a man, I shouldn't really care about the hair loss as it's only a cosmetic issue so it shouldn't bother me. Left the GP practice with utter disappointment.

My question is, is there a list of tests that I can find somewhere to go for that will give me a better/bigger picture of the problem in hand other than DHT and T of course.

Many thanks.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
For hair, b vitamins, iron, vitamin D might matter.

Also the sex and thyroid hormones, e, t, SHBG, DHT, prolactin, FSH, lh, TSH, t3, t4

Might as well get the diabetic series: insulin, glucose, a1c, adiponectin case well, check the cost.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For hair, b vitamins, iron, vitamin D might matter.

Also the sex and thyroid hormones, e, t, SHBG, DHT, prolactin, FSH, lh, TSH, t3, t4

Might as well get the diabetic series: insulin, glucose, a1c, adiponectin case well, check the cost.

Love that user id, David. And let me say this, with all sincerity, even if you wrote a solid article on NOSE PICKING, I would still give YOU LIKES.

Also, I really appreciate the intellectual nature of your posts. I read them while I solve the rubiks cube, and type at the SAME time.

Cannot reveal my real identity here. Let's just say I recently FIRED an FBI director, have a FRIEND in RUSSIA, and I have ORANGE hair.

trump_I_want_you.png

Last edited: