Blood Test: Free Testo X2 + Increase Shbg To 85

GVT

My Regimen
Reaction score
I´m checking my blood levels each 3 months. Last I don´t have still DHT levels but free testo pass from 27,22 pg/ml to 49,1 and SHBG from 63,5 to 82,7 nMol/L.

Anyone can understand the reason?

I only added 1 cap more per day of complidermol (saw palmetto). My actual regime is 1mg of Propecia and 2 caps of complidermol.

My first post is this:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ears-on-propecia-1mg-day.125990/#post-1853418

Last edited:

GVT

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, a little reduction of libido but not problem for relations

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cut one tablet of Saw Palmetto out that might bring your SHBG back to normal because if it gets too high it will bind to Testosterone hence the low libido.....

GVT

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cut one tablet of Saw Palmetto out that might bring your SHBG back to normal because if it gets too high it will bind to Testosterone hence the low libido.....

But my free testosterone is higher than last blood samples...

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had the same thing too. It's probably because finasteride and the saw palmetto to some degree will increase the free T as it isn't being converted to DHT.

GVT

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had the same thing too. It's probably because finasteride and the saw palmetto to some degree will increase the free T as it isn't being converted to DHT.

I´m waiting to my DHT levels for check this. I think that I have less density, sure in my hairline, but I think that I loss less hair and have less itchy head

AlissaLynn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Staying up-to-date with these testing methods could provide better options for monitoring hormone levels effectively. Always best to keep informed with the latest approaches!

Doomotek

My Regimen
Reaction score
While the information might be from a while back, the basics of hormone level changes due to supplements like saw palmetto might still hold true. However, advancements in testing methods might have occurred.

Regarding your hormone level changes, consulting a current medical professional would offer the most updated insights. Explaining your supplement regimen and seeking guidance on how they might impact your levels would be beneficial.

As for monitoring methods, advancements in poct vs lab testing might have evolved. POCT offers quicker results, while lab testing tends to be more thorough.

Last edited: