Blood Sample And My Experience From 2004. Propecia, Saw Palmetto, Crossfit...

GVT

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have attached an analytics log since 2015.

Since 2004 with Propecia. In 2015 my DHT was 353 pg / ml

In 2016 I began to experience less difficulty with more fall but especially many itchy scalps.

In 2017 I will start to practice crossfit. The itching returns with more intensity and greater fall.

In February 2019 I decided to incorporate Complidermol 5 alpha plus (saw palmetto 100mg + prunus africana 100mg) with 1 tablet a day. The itching disappears and I notice less fall. The second analysis made me 9 months after starting, in November 2019, with DHT data of 558 pg / ml. I can't assess whether 1 checks for DHT loss but the overall feeling was better at the itchy level.

The following test is from February 2020, same treatment, same DHT levels, 549 pg / ml. So I decide to start taking 2 tablets of complidermol 5 alpha plus daily. It matches confinement, and I have to stop practicing crossfit. I still train at home but with much less load.

DHT analytical report in June 2020, and results have been less less rapid, 220.9 pg / ml.

From my experience I can guarantee with almost total security that I saw palmetto has obtained a significant reduction in my DHT levels. I hope that it can be maintained over time and that it results in a lower fall and higher hair density. It may be that strength training, although studies in general do not point to this hypothesis, in particular, it generates a negative hormonal balance for hair maintenance.

PcqdTsw

https://ibb.co/PcqdTsw