Blocking arteries near scalp regrows hair

abcdefg

Reaction score
I dont know wouldnt slower/less blood flow just mean less/slower androgens getting to the hair and causing male pattern baldness like normal? I mean androgens move through the blood stream I would imagine along with everything else so local DHT seems it would be influenced by systemic but maybe im wrong. So less blood flow just means lower local androgens both T and DHT which would help hair it seems so I dont know how you rule that out and say its something more elaborate although it certainly could be. I dont buy into the idea that blood flow nourishes hair or anything plenty of people eat total garbage and have like no hair loss which makes no sense if nutrition were some controlling factor IMO

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
The full sudy in
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2536995/pdf/jnma00008-0023.pdf
Quote: "The sebaceous glands, functioningabundantly before the operation, becomereduced, less dense, and showspaces empty of all cellular elements.This signifies a necrobiosis devoid oflipid inclusions. These histologicimages show that the circulatory slowingobtained by the arterial ligatures atthe level of the scalp is a treatment ofprimary value in reducing the sebumproduction which improves the cellularlife of the dermis, epidermis, andhair follicle."
Interesting....

abcdefg

Reaction score
Ah so androgens are a part of why hypoxia helps they say themselves at the very top. Androgens do have some effect on sebaceous glands because AAs seem to help with things like acne as well as hair loss. Some guys claim things like finasteride helped with that itch too

"Hypoxia is produced which inhibits enzymatic systems and lessens nocuous action of androgen and lipid factors on the pilosebaceous effectors."