Blink - 33 year old male

Blink2000

Reaction score
I'm a 33 year old male with a Norwood Scale hair loss currently at 2. However, I'm headed towards a 4a.

I have used nioxin for 10 years, and I credit nioxin to helping me keep my hair. I pretty much held the line and stopped losing hair since the age of 23. However, recently, the DHT levels in my scalp must have skyrocketed. My hair has become very thin and it appears I'm headed towards a 4a type hair loss very soon unless I can do something to stop this.

I added rogaine to the regimen, however, it appears the hair loss is continuing despite this.

On another forum a guy reported a lot of success with Tricomin and Revivogen in addition to nioxin and rogaine. So, I went ahead and ordered both of those from this site.

I'm just really frustrated right now because the customer service on this site doesn't seem to have a phone number, and they have not responded to my emails for 8 hours or so now.

Anyway--if anyone has advice on their ordering system, or recommendations on hair loss products, fire away! I'm new to this forum--I have not been worried about my hair loss until recently. But I'm serious & committed to keeping my natural hair as long as I can.