Bleeding_hatred's Story - ( Just want to learn ; AU)

bleeding_hatred

Reaction score
Not really sure what to put here, not much of a story tell but I will introduce myseld anyway. I'm here to learn what I can. The guy I've been with for several years now, has been living with Alopecia universalis since about 7th grade or so, untreated and wont really talk about it. After being harassed in school and at home. Having so many people treat him like a cancer patient or that he’s dying, for so long being so young hurts someone deeply. Personally it never bothered me I just want to be able to understand more about it and what he’s going though. I understand there isn't really anything I can do to help him. I do think that having a better understanding of it all will help.

Call me weird if you want to. I just want to be supportive. So feel free to share any experiences that you think might help me out because I truly have no idea what it would be like to be stared at or ridiculed to that existent on a daily basis.

I have tons of questions if I can find someone here that might be able to answer them.