Blame Your Father

neonman1212

Reaction score
Did you ever want to scream at your father for giving you hair loss. I do, but I know I would feel bad after, So I don't.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Like it was his fault. Think of it this way; if your father wasnt your father, you wouldnt exist. Between male pattern baldness and complete nonexistance, I'll take the male pattern baldness, thanks!

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
my father has a full thick head of hair and so doesnt my brother and so dont my three cousins (on my mother side) and all my cousins on my father's side,
i think the only one who might have been losing his hair was my grandfather. I didnt get to meet him but my mother and father say that he has always had some hair. The only other one is my uncle on my mothers side, he is the only one in my family that is bald.
so on my mother's side, i have three cousins six 2nd cousins and my brother, all with thick full hair

I got porked

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
beat this, no one in my family is bald on my moms or dads side. No uncles, no grandparents, no aunts, no brothers. None of my cousins on my dad side are bald. None of my cousins on my moms side are bald either.

So why is stabber losing it? Stabber doesnt know. But stabber shaved his head tonight

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
hey stabber did you go to a derm and see if you definately have male pattern baldness?

if not you might wanna

i wanna shave my head soon too

G

neonman1212 said:
Did you ever want to scream at your father for giving you hair loss. I do, but I know I would feel bad after, So I don't.

No, I am not that self-absorbed!

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
I too come from a family of people with all their hair. But then, I was adopted. Which explains why I am somewhat different from the rest of my family.

jerry grant

neonman1212

Reaction score
Brucelee: "No, I am not that self-absorbed!"

Right hairloss dosn't bother you that's why your on:
.8 MG propecia per day
5% minoxidil
1% Nizoral shampoo every third day
TSAL Shampoo preceeds Nizoral
Folligen Shampoo and Conditioner on the other days/Folligen Spray/MSM powder 3G per day
And This Forum

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
My father was a nw5 by the time he was 25.

He was also a HAIRY mofo all over his body.

I'm 31 and a nw2.5, and I have almost no body hair. Hell, me growing a beard would be a joke!

So I guess I have my mom to thank for the low DHT genes. However, she also gave me the "tend to store fat on your chest" genes which gives me flabby tits when I'm more than 20lbs overweight.

Thanks mom!

G

neonman1212 said:
Brucelee: "No, I am not that self-absorbed!"

Question?

Right hairloss dosn't bother you that's why your on:
.8 MG propecia per day
5% minoxidil
1% Nizoral shampoo every third day
TSAL Shampoo preceeds Nizoral
Folligen Shampoo and Conditioner on the other days/Folligen Spray/MSM powder 3G per day
And This Forum

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
thinstinks said:
hey stabber did you go to a derm and see if you definately have male pattern baldness?

if not you might wanna

i wanna shave my head soon too

not yet. :)
my hair actually looked pretty good. I'm just getting prepared, that's all .

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
hopewas said:
i dread the day when my hair gets so thin that i have to shave it off too

its not that bad. get a nice pair of glasses. :rockon:
people get out of your way in line at walmart too :laugh:

jinx83

Reaction score
"Blame your father"

just to make some things straight guys. the male pattern baldness gene is usually inherited from the mother's side, not the father's....

Theguy

Reaction score
My old man was completely bald by the time he was 25. But he was also allergic to a chemical they used to put in shampoo. Hopefully that means i'll keep most of my hair long after 25, even if it is receding.

Axon

Reaction score
jinx83 said:
"Blame your father"

just to make some things straight guys. the male pattern baldness gene is usually inherited from the mother's side, not the father's....

That's a myth. It comes from both sides and without any rhyme or reason.

neonman1212

Reaction score
jinx83: "just to make some things straight guys. the male pattern baldness gene is usually inherited from the mother's side, not the father's...."

I heard that story before to, but it's all speculation. On my mothers side her two brothers and father all had full heads of hair. My father is bald I'm going by the theory if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, shits like a duck, IT"S A DUCK.

Stingray

Reaction score
I love my dad more than anything on this earth.

I'll blame your dad.

G

Stingray said:
I love my dad more than anything on this earth.

I'll blame your dad.

Very good one! Sting, man, you crack me up!

Ever thought about show biz?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: